Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How Much is a Dose?

• Please log in to reply

Dank~

Dank~

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
I got 2 Marijuana pot cookies from the local dispensary they are like pretty small but very green and good looking.. and the back says each cookie has 1 dose so how much is 1 dose?

Similar Topics: How Much is a Dose?     x

XjumpmanX

XjumpmanX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 748 posts
1 dose= 1 cookie

eat it, and get high (i would eat both tho)

poi_boi

poi_boi

Neo Hippie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 179 posts
With pot cookies, brownies, or any edible... I eat 2. Sometimes 2 is way too much, but its also very great. I would eat both of the cookies.

report the results

Henry Krinkle

Henry Krinkle

Roastin & postin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,028 posts
Idk but the ones i got from the dispensary were 2 grams and was labeled as 4 doses so .5g? I ate half and it worked out.

countzer0

countzer0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 669 posts
If you dont know what the word dose means lay off the herb.

Dank~

Dank~

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

If you dont know what the word dose means lay off the herb.

whats it mean bro? i been smokin da bubba kush all day and PUre Kush dank shittt... and i get it from a los angeles cali dispensary bro, i got white widow and pure kush and trainwreck all in 14 grams ahaaha sooo dankkk fuckkkkkkkkk but i ate botht he cookies now and i smoked white widow 1 fat bowlin pipe and im getting fucked up ajhahahah and im might packa bowl of fuckinnngggggg trainwreckkk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users