I just chugged 5 large cups of coffee.

Discussion in 'General' started by thedirtynasty, Mar 12, 2010.

1. #1 thedirtynasty, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    I just felt like seeing the effect of it on me while I was sober, and for anyone wondering its like a 5 minute heavy head buzz.

But then you shit your pants....

Ya im sitting here and I honestly cant stop shaking.

Large doses of caffeine= not worth it

2. haha, have fun i guess

3. No shit sherlock?

4. what did you expect? a pleasant experience?

5. haha dude that kinda sucks for you... wait till you crash that'll be fun

6. Yea, I love my caffeine and I hate coffee, always upsets my stomach......oh yea btw, have fun on the toilet, coffee can make your shit do weird things lol.

7. coffee and an cigarette is my homemade laxative. That combo will have a 2 foota shootin out of your ass faster than ya mama. ALWAYZ.:laughing::laughing:

8. I knew the crash was gonna be horrible, but I just had to see what a large dose would do and now I know.

NEVER AGAIN!

9. youre not dead yet right?

10. Cool story bro?

11. every morning i have a huge dump to unload at a fairly regular time.
    when i drink coffee, it turns my one mega dump into three spaced out small dumps, leaving me terribly unsatisfied.
    fuck coffee

12. My stomach and bowels feel like there fucking bleeding and churning but I guess I'll just ride it out with some weed.

Not much else to do.

13. I used to have 7-8 cups of coffee within a 4 hour period almost every day.

Didn't seem to bother me too much.

14. #15 thedirtynasty, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    Well I barely ever drink coffee, and this was high caffeinated, BIG cups, not literal cups, they where put in big glasses.

And I chugged them as fast as I could.

15. I can only imagine how shitty you felt.

I remember when I was like 18 or 19 I bought caffeine pills because I was so tired and I had to go to work. I took 3 200MG pills and I wanted to kill myself.

I threw away the bottle and never looked back. Caffeine pills are just terrible - I'll take coffee or an energy drink over those any day.

16. thats like a recipe for heart and liver failure

17. I'm nursing a severe caffeine addiction.

I just love coffee, and the fact that I'm in class and doing research a lot of the time doesn't help the cause.