Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Lemon Drop Haze?

• Please log in to reply

old_iron_lungs

old_iron_lungs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 155 posts
i just got sold 7gs of this stuff called Lemon Drop Haze. Never heard about it before, its dank dank dank dakn DANK!, but is there such a bud called Lemon Drop Haze?

Similar Topics: Lemon Drop Haze?     x

jah421

jah421

• Registered Upgraded
  • 436 posts
pics? idk it sounds good id say if it has a lemon taste than the name might be legit but you never know. enjoy your smoke man:smoke:

SkinnyBryan

SkinnyBryan

Kallusive.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 638 posts
Lemon Drop is fucking amazing! I have not had Lemon Drop Haze tho

arn1016

arn1016

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,598 posts
sounds tasty any pics?

LosAngelesFresh

LosAngelesFresh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 740 posts
Usually fruity names come about because the bud yields a fruity smell. I've had Bannana ku that amazingly tasted like bannanas.. Strawberry Cough actually smells like strawberries in a way, and Lemon Drop tastes very citrusy.. Decide for yourself man, but Lemon Drop is a strain, never heard of Haze though

Stoner_Smallz

Stoner_Smallz

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
it could be lemon kush or lemon haze. is the bud dry n do the trics pour off the bud?

Paloob

Paloob

toker :3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts

it could be lemon kush or lemon haze. is the bud dry n do the trics pour off the bud?

thomasman

thomasman

bankai.

• Bronze Member
  • 4,561 posts

majicbunnie

majicbunnie

The Majic Bunnie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 472 posts
To answer your question directly, it certainly could exist and be legitimate. I have heard of the strain 'Lemon Drop' being posted around and etc. I don't remember the genetics on it, but I have heard of it before. A breeder could simply cross Lemon Drop x Haze and produce a strain that would fit the name you posted.

Something to keep in mind with strain names: Many people are quick to jump and say that there 'is no such strain' and things of that nature when the simple fact of the matter is that there are so many breeders and strains being created that you can never definitively say if a strain 'exists'. Hell, I recall OSG doing some breeding in one of his grow threads which he decided he was going to call 'Candy Mountain' named after that video with the unicorns that are going to candy mountain. If someone posted they had 'Candy Mountain' on here, many people would probably quickly say that's a ridiculous strain name a dealer just made up - and they would be wrong.

On the other hand, though, it is worth noting that many dealers do in fact just make up names, which is why many people assume that the names are made up, oh well. :rolleyes:

Edited by majicbunnie, 12 March 2010 - 10:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users