Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a hotel room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flavor Flave, Mar 12, 2010.

1. ^^^ I agree with this too. Just strap a dryer sheet to an empty toilet paper roll and you should be golden.

2. bathroom with the fan on if ur scared but other than that just open the window and chill :smoke:

3. I've smoked weed in a hotel room before. It was a smoking room though and no one bothered us.

4. Wut?:confused:

5. eh I was a little sketched out when I did it. First night I just stood on the toilet and blew into the exhaust fan and it sucked it all up, didn't have the slightest smell in there.

6. I never thought about it I always just did it. Get a smoking room and pay for everything and I'm sure you won't catch any shit over it.

7. I've smoked plenty in hotel bathrooms....I go into the bathroom, turn the shower on HOT...let it steam up while the fart fan is on....blow your smoke directly into the fart fan. I've never been questioned about it, I lived from hotel to hotel for 3 years at one time.

8. He's talking about a sploof. I dunno why he felt the need to make reference to sex though.

9. one of my friends moms works at a 5 star hotel where snoop dog stayed. they had to clean the walls and carpets and hallways because it smelled like weed xD

10. Yes but that's cuz Snoop smokes blunts. Tobacco smoke sticks to everything, plus it lingers a lit longer and stronger then pure weed.

11. Exactly, I wasn't trying to imply it would smell everything up. Just sharing a funny story. :smoke:

12. Yeah when I box my room with a blunt or two I get to smell green Game for several days to follow. It sticks.

13. well, thinkin logically theres no reason why theyd think you were gettin baked unless you leave a smell, so its all good, its like tryin not to giv away that yr baked, you dont try, you just be, let it be....lol, now im talkin high shit, i apologise:smoke:

14. #34 OptimusDom, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    It 's always best to use a glass piece to smoke (when smell is a factor), that way you can exhale the smoke out into a paper towel roll stuffed with dryer sheets. If you smoke a joint or a blunt, it will give off too much smoke into the air and will stink up the entire room.

Also, weed smoke doesn't linger for long like cigarette smoke does. Light a powerful candle or something similar and the smell can be completely gone within a few hours

15. I'm kinda the king of smoking inside. I've smoke in my room with my mom 5 feet outside sitting in the living and room and she hasn't smelt shit. One time I was smoking in my room and I passed out from the hit. I have low blood sugar and some times that happens. My mom came running in literally two seconds after I took a hit because I made a really loud noise when I hit the ground. She still didn't no what the fuck happened. She made me go the doctors and they said it was probably because I was dehydrated, so I went with it. To this day she chalked it up to one of life's great mysteries. LIttle did she know I was stoned as hell. lol

16. If you're using a piece, just crack the window and blow the majority of the smoke out that, towel under the door, and any remaining smell will be gone by morning.

If you're talking about smoking a joint, unless it's a smaller hotel with normal windows that have removeable screens so you can smoke out the window, don't.

17. 1. buy ozium (also a smoke buddy if you are that scared...)
    2. put grocery bag over smoke detector.
    3. put towel at door to cover the holes
    3. open window
    4. smoke by window
    5. spray ozium
    6. chill