Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Looking Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hydnwtkns, Mar 11, 2010.

1. I bought this with my friends last night. When we looked at it, we thought it might be weed mixed with something else (another plant), but when we smoked it, it tasted like weed. It got me pretty high. The dealer called it Mids, which is accurate for the high I got. Take a look at these pictures, and tell me what you think it is. We were thinking maybe its homegrown (just dried). Sorry that i don't know how to paste pictures into the message. Would I use message board HTML for that?

Attached Files:

2. kinda hard to tell,but it looks alright,just some shitty weed,IT COULD BE LACE WITH PCP !!:eek:

j/king:laughing:

3. Looks like shitty shake, possibly cut with oregano..enjoy, i could be wrong try smoking it man

4. It's dried out mids man, I get that shit some time, it still gets you high, so fuck it:smoking:

5. that was probably the last of what he had in his bag called "shake" did you get it cheap?

6. Sorry for the blurry pictures. It probably is shake. It just confused us because there werent any nuggets. Theres some dried leaf pieces of what we think is weed. Definitely smells and hits like weed.

7. Yea, I think he mentioned shake. we got a 1/4 for $25 so I'm happy. There is more than in the pictures.

8. Haha thanks man.

9. that is some shit shake.. might aswell smoke grass how do people smoke such shit weed