Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Weird Looking Weed

• Please log in to reply

hydnwtkns

hydnwtkns

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I bought this with my friends last night. When we looked at it, we thought it might be weed mixed with something else (another plant), but when we smoked it, it tasted like weed. It got me pretty high. The dealer called it Mids, which is accurate for the high I got. Take a look at these pictures, and tell me what you think it is. We were thinking maybe its homegrown (just dried). Sorry that i don't know how to paste pictures into the message. Would I use message board HTML for that?

Attached Thumbnails

• 0311000126.jpg
  • 0311000126a.jpg
  • 0311000126b.jpg
  • 0311000126c.jpg

Similar Topics: Weird Looking Weed     x

weednotcrack

weednotcrack

Exercise & Healthy Diet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,795 posts
kinda hard to tell,but it looks alright,just some shitty weed,IT COULD BE LACE WITH PCP !!:eek:

j/king:laughing:

Yung_Money

Yung_Money

• Registered Upgraded
  • 673 posts
Looks like shitty shake, possibly cut with oregano..enjoy, i could be wrong try smoking it man

MuncieWeed

MuncieWeed

BURN!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 919 posts
It's dried out mids man, I get that shit some time, it still gets you high, so fuck it:smoking:

cannabis ganja

cannabis ganja

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 211 posts
that was probably the last of what he had in his bag called "shake" did you get it cheap?

hydnwtkns

hydnwtkns

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Sorry for the blurry pictures. It probably is shake. It just confused us because there werent any nuggets. Theres some dried leaf pieces of what we think is weed. Definitely smells and hits like weed.

hydnwtkns

hydnwtkns

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Yea, I think he mentioned shake. we got a 1/4 for $25 so I'm happy. There is more than in the pictures.

hydnwtkns

hydnwtkns

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

It's dried out mids man, I get that shit some time, it still gets you high, so fuck it:smoking:

Haha thanks man.

1king

1king

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 200 posts
that is some shit shake.. might aswell smoke grass how do people smoke such shit weed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users