Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Spill Proof Bubbler Pipe?

• Please log in to reply

TekCK

TekCK

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts

I own one and the diffusion on it is actually quite amazing. I've gone hiking in the woods with it in my pocket and never had a drip spill. It really only spills if you shake it around which naturally is going to happen. Cleaning is the only kind of hard thing to do. You hafta clean it everyday and just totally submerge it in simple green or iso. Which is no biggie if you already clean your glass alot. I paid 50$ for it and it gets used almost every day. Clearing the pipe is really quite easy. You just hafta tilt it more level and it clears right out. I went and looked at the new ones recently and he added splash guards and abit larger carb hole so that would prolly be better. But anyway i'm rambling on because i really love this pipe. That an i gotta support local blowers and esp. oregon locals.

Oh I bought this at the Third eye in portland oregon. Can google it for more info.

I don't live anywhere near portland. So it looks I'm pretty much fucked unless they sell them online somewhere.

qu0mist

qu0mist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts
Sweet. No red light spillage.

sammy smoker

sammy smoker

keef filled blunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i found mine at mary janes in southwest washinton its great. it needs no plug or anything, you just have to fill it up right. the thing hits really smooth, and its actually really easy to clean, fill with water, and empty. It was expensive and at first i regreted buying it, but now i love it. you just have to tell your friends not to blow into it to get the ass out, because blowing in it is how u empty the water. and the carb's in a goofy spot but i dont even care.

Cptnyestrday

Cptnyestrday

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
Bump. Anyone know where I could get this online?

quarterbake

quarterbake

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Revived from the dead!!!!!!

Instead of starting a new thread, I figure I'd bring it back to life. Does anybody have anything good or bad to say about this bubbler? I'm looking to get one and want to know if it's worth the cash.

Teed Woker

Teed Woker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 838 posts

Revived from the dead!!!!!!

Instead of starting a new thread, I figure I'd bring it back to life. Does anybody have anything good or bad to say about this bubbler? I'm looking to get one and want to know if it's worth the cash.

How about reading the review norml posted a few posts above

Good i e

Good i e

Adventure Capitalist

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Best $20 I've ever spent.

ForumRunner_20120317_052846.png

quarterbake

quarterbake

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

best $20 i've ever spent.

[attach]838536[/attach]

i want!

EternalSinner07

EternalSinner07

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
For everyone who wants one they got em here>> Mutiny Glass Workz Spubbler Spill Proof Bubbler

Free pipe and screens with purchases over $35
Hit me up for a 10% coupon code

MASS GLASS420

MASS GLASS420

Glass Fiend/Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 914 posts
my friend just recently bought one. and let me tell you it is in now way spill proof, it is spill resistant. it barely bubbles and you get water in your mouth every time, and since it holds such a small amount of water it tastes like shit. imo its a gimmick.

EternalSinner07

EternalSinner07

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

my friend just recently bought one. and let me tell you it is in now way spill proof, it is spill resistant. it barely bubbles and you get water in your mouth every time, and since it holds such a small amount of water it tastes like shit. imo its a gimmick.

Not sure which one your friend got, but there are two different ones that I saw, one has splashguards and the other doesn't. I got the one with the splashguards and I have to say it rips pretty hardcore, you can milk the hell out of it to be honest. I have'nt had any problems with water in my mouth, buds taste great, and the spill "resistance" is actually pretty nice. I've never ended up with wet pockets at least. I can't speak for your friend, but I love mine

amann318

amann318

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have them for sale at 65$ spill proof pocket bubbler/chubbler... Hits beautifully with two perks inside. The only color I have in stock is the blue bowl with the clear shaft. Please email if interested at amann318@agmail.com

deadsparow

deadsparow

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
I just recently bought one, and I like it. I don't put as much water in, but it works.

glassecrets

glassecrets

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Only 45$ at outkastglass.com

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

glassecrets

glassecrets

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
They sell an updated version at outkastglass.com for 45$ they are bad ass no leakage and they hold more water for better filtration

glassecrets

glassecrets

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Outkastglass.com sells the updated version for only 45$www.outkastglass.com

PhanBoy

PhanBoy

Giggity giggity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 107 posts

http://www.outkastglass.com/bubblers

its in the comments 

edit: didn't realise it was already posted

Edited by PhanBoy, 20 July 2013 - 11:43 PM.

glasscollector

glasscollector

Highly elevated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts

I have one from brothers with glass they sell ones made by Chameleon they are pretty sweet! Looks like they only have worked ones in stock, mine was only 65 but I got green glass; http://www.brothersw...bwg-cg9312p.htm

4shotmark

4shotmark

Swampfox <3 royksopp

• Bronze Member
  • 1,869 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users