Spill Proof Bubbler Pipe?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TekCK, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Ever since I saw this I've been trying to find a site that sells this and can't seem to find it. If anyone knows where I can get this it would be much appreciated.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbd_ibIRQIY]YouTube - Spill Proof Bubbler Pipe[/ame]

2. yea i really want one of these too!

3. It's impossible for me to find. =/

4. that is pretty cool i cant hate lol

post 666 lol

5. Not really spillproof, if you were to flip it like an hourglass that water would come rushing out. Depending on the price I would pick one up, but it looks almost impossible to clear.

6. I would rather just have a normal bubbler, the diffusion on this doesn't even seem worth it. Still innovative though, hopefully someone can improve on the design even more.

7. I think it would be great for portability. You fill it up plug the mouth hole and you're good to go.

8. That is really cool I've always wanted a portable bubbler that wouldn't spill. It looks like a pain in the ass to change the water tho.

9. but because it is spill proof...it would be a harder to clean because the water and what ever you would use to clean it would be hard to get out...and it would be hard to get resin out because of the small holes

10. No one has any idea where to get this?

11. Anybody bother to contact the person who posted the video online? That might work as to finding a source.

12. How come it's impossible to clear? Everyone says that and I've never seen a video of someone completely clearing one.. I've only seen 2 videos

13. Someone posted it in the Small Glass thread, and I believe he said something about a Red Eye or Third Eye (not 100% sure) headshop.. you can go look through the thread it's near the beginning

14. Mx2 is right, someone said they got it at one of their LHS's. might wanna shoot him a PM

I gotta say that pipe does look nice.

15. my local head shop has a few of them

16. I want this!!! :hello:

I think I saw something similar to this at the BCMP, but not sure... gonna go check again!

17. iight. Thanks for the help guys i'll just PM the guy in the other thread that has it.

18. I've seen a few of those at some local headshops in Portland, OR. I was told they were made by a local dude at Mt. Hood or something. I don't know if any of the shops ship to other states though :confused_2:

19. ill suck your wiener for one of those puppies:D

20. I own one and the diffusion on it is actually quite amazing. I've gone hiking in the woods with it in my pocket and never had a drip spill. It really only spills if you shake it around which naturally is going to happen. Cleaning is the only kind of hard thing to do. You hafta clean it everyday and just totally submerge it in simple green or iso. Which is no biggie if you already clean your glass alot. I paid 50$ for it and it gets used almost every day. Clearing the pipe is really quite easy. You just hafta tilt it more level and it clears right out. I went and looked at the new ones recently and he added splash guards and abit larger carb hole so that would prolly be better. But anyway i'm rambling on because i really love this pipe. That an i gotta support local blowers and esp. oregon locals.

Oh I bought this at the Third eye in portland oregon. Can google it for more info.