Fun things to do while high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Leo, Mar 2, 2005.

1. its always nice to find a nice spot in some woods bake a whole bunch and sit and have a nice thought...or go exploring......if you can find the right spot sitting and thinking kinda like meditating is very nice... or build something like a fort or a dam or a bridge in the woods....its awsome

2. All i have to say is..THE PRICE IS RIGHT..:cool:

3. well I enjoy smoking and watching adult swim on cartoon network:hello:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Get baked and read these forums. :smoke:

5. i agree with building a dam
    best high time i ever had, smoked a blunt back in the WTF soo high days, then spent 2 hours damming up a stream that was going to the river
    best part was when three or four little 5 year olds came up and asked if they could help
    we said of course! little kids are awesome

6. reading is bomb. before i had a car i rode my bike down to barnes and noble and smoked behind this dumpster and read 300 pages of harry potter (with toking breaks of course). damn that's a good book. i also like going to restaurants like someone mentioned, for the good food, big servings, and atmosphere. i want to ski while high, i've never done that.

7. Reading while baked is an experience in itself. Whatever you're reading will turn out to be the best book ever lol

I like taking walks around the neighborhood and in the park. Especially somewhere that's heavily wooded...amazing. :devious:

8. 6 flags :)

Or roll playing games. With a certain group of friends, we always play these games. The first is called Moth Game, cause one time my bud came in my house from toking and saw a huge moth, and then looked at me and got scared. So I pretended I was a moth, and attacked him. My other friends made their own characters and it was like a huge battle. Soon it became routine and we also made rules for our characters. For some reason this always entertains me.

I made up a new game for us recently called "God". One person is God and tells each other person their character, describing everything about them. Then he creates a scenerio, and lets all the characters loose to see how it plays out. Holy shit, it sounds retarded but I think it is the most fun ever.

9. i found that i enjoy everything better high...now im trying to find things i like to do sober :smoke: :confused: :smoke: :)

10. Riding ATVs! Seriously, feeling the wind on your face while flying through fields and woods and tearing ass up hills and through streams, all while stoned, is so amazing.

11. Playing certain PS2 games and watching movies is always fun. I love chatting shit with other people who are equally baked. Doing prank calls is funny as fuck.

I remember when I chased my cat around the house making screeching noises. I couldn't stop laughing.

One of the best days of my life was going to Alton Towers blazed as fuck.

12. I can't weight lift or play football when I'm stoned. I just have no energy and my lungs feel completely fucked.

13. JOYRIDING- driving around aimlessly can be entertaining

GO ON A CRUNK MISSION

WATCHING TV- my favorite thing to do cuz it involves the least amount of work

WATCH SCARY MOVIES-scary movies tend to be 10xs scarier when high

PLAY XBOX LIVE

NAP- its like sleeping on a cloud

14. Ah yes, I remember watching Flatliners baked as fuck and I nearly whiteyed it was that terrifying. Then I rewatched it and found it entertaining but not scary in the slightest fashion.

15. i like to just chill out and listen to music watching the visualization on my 360, or play monopoly, monopoly stoned is awesome. also longboarding

16. toking, listneing to music, and driving around can be an adventure... specially if you dont know where your going

a local planetarium has a floyd laser show a couple times out of the year... you just go in and theres floyd music playing and lasers and lights everywhere... trippy as shit baked. would like to try it on cid... :D

17. I can't believe no one said this.

LASER TAG!

If you go at certain times, you can get it where its just you and your buddies running around. And if your all baked off your ass...Oh man!

I remember going and we split in teams because half of us were baked and half not.

We lost so bad (The baked side that was)... And we thought it was funny as fuck!

I remember that I kept shooting the mirrors and not realizing that was how I was shooting people.

try it. Its a blast!

18. When I am high I like to go to the go cart track and race around in a go cart.

Of course fucking is always nice too!

19. go for a run with my ipod, play ping pong with a stoner buddy, sit back and enjoy being alive, free, and high, explore the little piece of earth around me, and of course, smoke more.:smoking:

20. I like to smoke weed when I am high.