Tips for increasing THC content in your plants

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by NewSalvia, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Yeah there is evidense search google plants will attract insects using smell if everythings good they will attract pollenators. If there being attact they will use slight chemical changes to attract perditor insects to say yo theres lunch over here come get it haha...
    Plants can also communicate supposedly

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

2. Low humidity will increase resin production

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I like the premise if your idea and I myself would never put my nugs in a thc raper 1000 lol but its not exactly practical to hand trim 15 pounds of wet weight by hand or hire 100 guys to come trim nugs in my illegal marijuana operation lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. #186 420jdb, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Uvb definitely helps thc, flavor, amd smell. Try using solacure flower power bulbs. They are a 7th generation horticulture bulb that has been being perfected for over 20 years. The results are on their page with clones that have 25% more thc than clones grown without uvb. That was the only differnce between the clones. The testing was Third party done by a customer of theirs. I've got autoflowers frostier than most photo strains. And the grow I didn't use uvb, which was 2 grows ago, was a far cry from the buds this time around. If you want a picture, just let me know. This is how you get the dank you want. Also look at how much the uvb exposure increases the higher in altitude you climb. Besides high elevations check the 39th parallel. The reasearch has been done years ago. Don't knock it till you try it. And after you try it out, come back and tell me I'm wrong if I am. But I bet I don't get a single comment back because it works.

5. The last two weeks fries my leaves, but I'm not smoking them. Bulk smash auto by dr. Krippling

Attached Files:

6. #188 420jdb, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    Here is a map for you too. I had a typo above that wouldn't let me correct it when I tried. It's supposed to be the 30th parallel. Sorry for the confusion. Thc is one the best diffusers of uvb. The sole purpose of the thc is to protect the seeds in the buds. So, if you increase your uvb in 20 minute increments, the plant can put on sunscreen as needed. You will see the difference in 2 or 3 days. Then add 20 more minutes of uvb to your light timer. I ended up with around 3.5 hours of uvb a day, and it worked great. I have 30 cree cxb3590 spread over a 4x8. Three rows of 5 led lights, with 2single bulb 4 ft. fixtures in between the led lights. That covers a 4x4, so I have both sides of the tent with the same coverage. Just know that adding 160 watts 0f uvb will definitely make a difference. There are led fixtures that have uvb. But I know it's now where close to the output of 160 watts worth of it !

Attached Files: