Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

pinapple express flowering times??

• Please log in to reply

petedav

petedav

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
as above really,and is this strain any good g13 labs p.e? anybody grown this?

L.I.V.E.TreeZ

L.I.V.E.TreeZ

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
i had some g13 feminized pineapple punch (same thing as pineapple express) seeds I ordered, when the package came all the seeds except one were crushed! The one that made it germinated, but then died. I was pissed.

petedav

petedav

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
can any1 help me pls?

LBH

LBH

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,950 posts
What exactly do you want to know?

It's a great strain, takes about 9 weeks to finish and is delicious. One of the best tasting fruits I've ever tried, I'll be definitely growing it again.

I germed 5 for 5 :D

NCDROGRO

NCDROGRO

greenjeems

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,281 posts

What exactly do you want to know?

It's a great strain, takes about 9 weeks to finish and is delicious. One of the best tasting fruits I've ever tried, I'll be definitely growing it again.

I germed 5 for 5 :D

Niiice LBH, how was the trich production on it? Were the buds pretty covered? Thought about trying some myself, thanks in advance. :)

LBH

LBH

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,950 posts
It's got a nice kick to it,...nothing disabling by any means but leaves you very functional, but stoooooned,lol.

The taste is the big factor on this strain,....friggin yummy:yummy: . Grown properly, it'll give you some pretty dense nugs too. Not dense, dense, but certainly not airballs.

Like I said,...it's going in again. Right now I have Pure Power Plant, Jack Herer and ak48 going with Wonder Woman and Critical Yumbolt on deck but the PE goes back in after those. It'll be a nice smoke to have through the summer.

Edited by LBH, 08 March 2010 - 11:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users