The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

pinapple express flowering times??

• by petedav
  • Mar 07 2010 08:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• petedav
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

as above really,and is this strain any good g13 labs p.e? anybody grown this?
Replies (5)

• PipPipPip
  • L.I.V.E.TreeZ
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:07 PM

i had some g13 feminized pineapple punch (same thing as pineapple express) seeds I ordered, when the package came all the seeds except one were crushed! The one that made it germinated, but then died. I was pissed.

• petedav
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:32 AM

can any1 help me pls?

• Banned

• LBH
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 5,950 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:10 AM

What exactly do you want to know?

It's a great strain, takes about 9 weeks to finish and is delicious. One of the best tasting fruits I've ever tried, I'll be definitely growing it again.

I germed 5 for 5 :D

• greenjeems

• NCDROGRO
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:02 AM

What exactly do you want to know?

It's a great strain, takes about 9 weeks to finish and is delicious. One of the best tasting fruits I've ever tried, I'll be definitely growing it again.

I germed 5 for 5 :D

Niiice LBH, how was the trich production on it? Were the buds pretty covered? Thought about trying some myself, thanks in advance. :)

• Banned

• LBH
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 5,950 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:08 AM

It's got a nice kick to it,...nothing disabling by any means but leaves you very functional, but stoooooned,lol.

The taste is the big factor on this strain,....friggin yummy:yummy: . Grown properly, it'll give you some pretty dense nugs too. Not dense, dense, but certainly not airballs.

Like I said,...it's going in again. Right now I have Pure Power Plant, Jack Herer and ak48 going with Wonder Woman and Critical Yumbolt on deck but the PE goes back in after those. It'll be a nice smoke to have through the summer.

Edited by LBH, 08 March 2010 - 11:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users