Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

household things to get high on

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

Psycholioben

Psycholioben

Banished

• Old School
  • 5,628 posts
the name pretty much says it all, what are some things that you can find in your house that you can get high of off, besides like paint, white out, and computer duster. jw and explain what the high is like, if you know.

KILLBUSH

KILLBUSH

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
u can use air fresher the one that come in a can... its just like a low grade whip it, nothin worth the health ur risking

rollinfatty

rollinfatty

window toker

• Old School
  • 2,372 posts
Dust-Off haha.peace

RavenousDespair

RavenousDespair

Hypnotize Minds

• Old School
  • 847 posts
lol......most house hold things are bad for you to get "high" off from...duster is fun BUT REALLLLLLY REALLY BAD FOR YOUR LUNGS/HEALTH/BRAIN

Mustard

Mustard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,507 posts
Bleach + Ammonia... No, actually don't do that. It creates Mustard Gas (My favorite). A nerve gas used in WWI and WWII. But it's an example of why you SHOULDN'T fuck with household items to get high. It's too much of a risk. Plus it's plain dumb.

Psycholioben

Psycholioben

Banished

• Old School
  • 5,628 posts
i was jw, i have only done computer duster 3 times until i found out how bad it was for you, and thats it besides weed.