Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoking out of brass?

• Please log in to reply

CannAbyss

CannAbyss

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
is brasss a safe material to blaze out of cuz i got a nice ass brass bowl and i want to make a hooka. thanks

peace

Similar Topics: smoking out of brass?     x

mike59271

mike59271

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,106 posts
did you buy it from a head shop?

mmkay

mmkay

registered abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 624 posts
i think brass is chill.. i think my old friend has a sick lil pipe with a brass end...hmmm i might never know :smoke:

dboy82-

dboy82-

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
If you didnt buy it from a head shop, I know i wouldnt smoke out if it.I only like to smoke out of glass, so you dont have to worry about toxins from metals or plastic

Wes613

Wes613

Squidmibibbily

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Proto brass? I have one and its amazing. I've also seen lots of custom/artsy hookah in brass. No problems with smoke on my end.

Mustard

Mustard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,507 posts
I got a brass bowl made out of a brass weight stolen from science class years ago. You know how much of a pain in the ass that shit is to drill? It worked perfect. I couldnt say I've tasted or noticed any toxins released from it. But they may be tasteless if they are there.

dankman

dankman

Weed = Happiness

• Registered Upgraded
  • 160 posts
i have an awesome brass pipe i made myself. i have smoked out of it a trillion times. the only thing about brass is that is it changes the taste of the smoke ever so slightly. it doesn't taste bad at all, it is just not the same exact taste as glass

lulubuns

lulubuns

stoner chick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 109 posts
well i use brass pipescreens and I'm not dead yet,lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users