Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

THC Stimulates bone growth!?

• Please log in to reply

tZa

tZa

∆X

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
I recently rebroke my heel (3rd time in two years). This was the first time that I visited the doctor about it. They gave me xrays and MRIs and told me I had torn a ligament completely in two and had multiple chips on the front of my heel bone. They gave me a boot and crutches and said I would need them for two months. It has been two weeks and I went skateboarding for the first time today with relatively no pain.

So, I started to wonder... how am I able to skate so soon with not much pain? I thought to myself... well I do smoke an awful lot of marijuana....and I know that marijuana receptor CB1 and CB2 sites all over the body... What if marijuana stimulates bone growth?!

I come back home and start googling and find a scientific journal [ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/294853/Medical-Marijuana-Mackie20CB20Receptors20Annur20Rev20Pharm20Tox202006"]Medical Marijuana - Mackie%20CB%20Receptors%20Annur%20Rev%20Pharm%20Tox%202006[/ame] that mentions THC and bone growth. Im still looking for more sources and if anyone can find any info i would love to read them.

I am wondering if concentrating THC into HashOIL and then either consuming it through the mouth OR rubbing it on my foot would promote faster healing than smoking? The only reason I think this is because I watched Rick Simpsons RUN FROM THE CURE documentary in which he claims that ingesting 60 grams of hempOil within 60 days will pretty much cure anything from cancer to MS.

I would love to get some feedback on this theory!!

You can watch Rick Simpsons video "RUN FROM THE CURE" here: Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent...

pinkpipe

pinkpipe

Psst...I'm a girl.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,302 posts
Here is some information on cannabis and osteoporosis that may be useful:

Reactive Chemistry Blog » Cannabis and Osteoporosis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users