Nirvana Seeds Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Rami.Nauja, Mar 6, 2010.

1. I just harvested there bubblelicious its primo stuff. Its way better than Wonder women, aurora indica & ak48

BigC

2. #62 newGrows, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    <div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);"><div style="margin:0px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);"><div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;"><div style="margin:0px;"><blockquote>I will update this thread as is necessary.

I ordered from nirvana seeds on September 26, paid by credit card. The order was shipped according to their records on September 29th using their "stealth shipping." 

I ordered three items that should have arrived separately, two of which are not even buds or seeds, just gardening tools. 
    Nothing has arrived. It is now Nov 8th.

I contacted their support "AJ" quickly responded at the 3 week mark.
    I was assured that it was on the way and told to wait until 4 weeks.
    At the 5 week mark I brought the issue up again.
    Once again "AJ" quickly responded.
    I was told that I should check if a package on hold.
    I still don't know what carrier they use or have any way to reliably track the packages.

That answer is possible but incredibly unlikely. I have made orders like this before and never had a problem until now.
    Will update when I can say with certainty that their solution didn't work.

I probably made a mistake here and should have found a company that offers order tracking.

Luckily I paid with a credit card and not cash.
    Has anyone else had a similar problem?
    </blockquote><blockquote></blockquote>update: checked with USPS no packages on hold 

</div></div></div></div> 

3. I ordered 10 royal flush seeds and 10 free mystery seeds from them April 19, shipped out on April 21. I'm still waiting and getting worried. I can't find an email address to send a message to anyone, never got an email with a tracking number. I admit I'm new to this, I'm hoping for advice on how to go about what to do next. I'm really hoping my order didn't get lost! I've heard lots of good stuff about them, that's why I choose them.

4. I'm on the east coast and it takes 14 days from payment to mailbox. Check your email again. I know I've had to verify payment once before.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I just emailed them again exactly one month later and verified my address. They told me they normally do not replace orders but this one time they will resend my order. Hopefully this one will find me. Sigh...

6. that's great that they worked with you. I wish you luck and safe passage for your beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I know some people are gonna hate me saying this, but I'm not a fan of Nirvanna. I've only ordered twice, the first was papaya and the second was bubblicious and master kush. The papaya had these huge buds and yielded a steady 7 oz's per plant, but the taste wasn't great and it had a lackluster high. The bubblicious is the one that really pissed me off though, I ordered a regular pack of seeds and they sent me the autoflower version instead. That's just not cool, if I wanted autos I would have ordered them. Of course I didn't notice this till they hit flower hard while still in veg and after a couple transplants(which fucked em up). The bubbles didn't have a great taste, and had almost zero buzz. If they couldn't fill my order due to low stock they should have gotten ahold of me and asked if it was cool to substitute for something else of similar price. The master kush just came down a couple days ago so I cant really review it, although it does seem like its a cut above the rest so, fingers crossed[​IMG] . . I'm sure some gems are in their gear, but 1 good strain out of 3 just doesn't cut it. So overall I cant say I recommend their seed bank at this time.

8. the second shipment got to me and so far the ones I planned sprouted no problem. So far, so good.

9. #69 estee420, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    I've bought from Nirvana, Blue Mystic, I only bought 5 because I wasn't sure I would get them, but I do that with all the other banks, I got them within 10 to 14 days, the seeds didn't look all that good, they were very small and almost had no color to them, the freebies looked better, only one germinated but never grew, the 10 freebies only one grew and that was a male, they did send me 5 more of the Blue Mystic and those were also small and with hardly any color, none of those germinated either, I've ordered from Robert Bergman at ILGW and even though it's hard getting them through customs they do resend if delivery fails, his seeds are awesome, they all germinate and grow beautiful plants, you can also get two grows out of them, I'm on my second grow from the same plant of Purple Haze

10. #70 phenomenawesome, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    As of now Nirvana is working great order wise, will update in grow log and back here as things progress.
    I ordered 5 Fem. Aurora Indica and as an impulse 5 reg AK48s. I need 6 girls so I popped 3 of the Aurora and all of the AKs today. Worst case I make a mom and clone, a little extra time...
    I ordered 15 days ago, shipped after 2 days and took just under 2 weeks to get to me. They look healthy
    Edit*
    I initially reported these as being smallish and unmarked however, in better light they are actually medium and the AKs are spotted whereas the Aurora are smooth with little to no marking but they all look really good.

If anyone has experience with these, I would love to know. The name Aurora is special to me and the medicinal properties listed for the Aurora is spot on for my night needs. The AK sounded like something to try but I'm not too invested in these.

In fact I am on the fence, I found out last night that may be able to get some cuts off of a mom strain that I haven't been able to get seeds for, but either way I'll update the results of these from Nirvana.

Apologies for the edits I'll try to get it right the first time... Next time:)