Nirvana Seeds Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Rami.Nauja, Mar 6, 2010.

1. I've bought from Nirvana for 5-7 years.  Papaya, White Widow and AK48 were fantasik.  Jock Horror was decent but nothing special (for me).  I had poor results with Haze (very low yield 2007), PPP and Auroa (low germination in maybe 2008-10).  I absolutely love Papaya, AK48 and WW! Afgani was good when they had it.

2. I've had a pack of Jock Horror regular seeds for a while, after reading on the negative germ rates I decided to pop a couple - got a couple seedlings in pots now, 2 days old.  Can't wait to try their version. 

3. I ordered 5 Ak-48 with 5 White Widow. At the same time I got 15 other seeds from Attitude. Every one grew in the same conditions. None of the AKs popped but of the 2 Widows I tried they both popped. Is it risky to e-mail them about failed germination? I am really bummed as I'd been looking to order another 4 sets of seeds off of there but I need to know they are trustworthy enough first. 

4. I am also thinking of ordering some aurora indica from nirvanna but am afraid i could get in trouble. If it does get confiscated will the police come to me?

5. Don't bother contacting attitude they will ignore you as you are breaking the law. You can try and go direct to Nirvana, they may or may not be of assistance.

No. But if you are this paranoid already just think what you are going to feel like with a  great big stinky weed plant in your house. I doubt you'd get past the 5 week mark before panicking and pulling it up.

6. #46 isha28, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
    Well my plan was to Buy a good grow cabnet. Says it has a good air filtration system for the smell. And get seeds from nirvanna and do it right. As long as it works like it says smell wont be an issue. This is my first grow and never ordered from a seed bank before. Just curious how it works.

I was talking about contacting Nirvana. I've heard both sides of the argument on their customer service, some say it's great and some say it's awful. All of my Attitude Seeds germed but none of my AK from Nirvana did. 

Ok if you get a good cabinet that seals properly and you get plenty of carbon filters you should be ok.

Attitude is merely the reseller so to attribute the quality of the seeds to them is false, the quality comes from the breeder not the bank. The actual breeder Nirvana produce some excellent F2 genetics at a very reasonable price. The Nirvana store which is actually run by completely different people can be a little hit or miss in terms of customer service.

10. I've run a few nirvana strains purple power plant and ice, and the purple was really nice outdoor, didn't run it indoor but the ice is absolute fire, one pheno we got was some of the most potent bud I've smoked in 18 years, prob top 5. The ice was so strong everyone it the state was asking for it, just covered in crystals, actually we just put our ice cut right next to kromes the white cut and only 2 of us new which were which and everyone was pointing to the ice thinking it was the white until they smelled them and the ice stands out there too, straight fruity fuel, burns your nose hairs, I'd recommend nirvanas ice to anyone and feel confident they will find some fire, the high is just powerful, like 3 hrs long after a few bong rips. Haven't bought any beans since 05 because our ice cut is just holy grail, but I'd imagine they'd still be dank!

11. This is what my Eldorado buds looked like as she finished. Most potent weed I've ever smoked 1377398425076.jpg

12. #52 isha28, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    Does anyone in the mid u.s.know how long it takes to get an order from nirvanna? Got the e mail on the 8th that it was shipped. So hopefully soon? Is there a way to track it and see where it is??

13. Currently growing Nirvana's Auto Blue Mystic. Everything is going splendidly.

14. #54 lonefort, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    In the spring my friend ordered 15 seeds from Nirvana. 15 out of 15 germinated and all were female (feminized). About a month ago I ordered 15 seeds. Only 10 out of 15 germinated but it was my first time germinating seeds so I think the seeds that didn't germinate were my fault. I emailed Nirvana, told them what happened, also told them it was probably my fault, and they replied telling me that they would send me 5 more seeds. I didn't expect them to do that. Also it seems to me that their seeds are quite small, but they work. Well now it's time to transplant the girls, do what I have learned on here and hope for a good harvest. I will add that it took 15 days for my order to arrive but I was in no hurry.

15. Finally got my seeds in from nirvanna shop. 5 aurora indica femenised. Took exactly 3 weeks and 1 day from the time i placed the order till in my hand. Live in mid united states. All 5 germinated and are above the coir happy as can be. Was my first time ever ordering seeds and after a while i got worried they might have got confiscated. Everything turned out ok and they all germed. If you have any doubts nirvanna shop is the way to go :) good stealthy package well hidden.

16. I am glad to hear that others have had a longer wait after ordering. I'm on the east coast and it's been 12 days since placing the order. i got the shipping confirmation on the 2nd so i am assuming, best case they will be here before the end of the week, worst case end of the month...

17. Im also on the east coast.. just got a confirmation they hit new york

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #58 Iowa Fresh, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    First time I've ordered from Nirvana. I bought 5 white widow seeds and 5 Bubblelicious AF seeds.Ordered on 9/25Shipped on 9/29Received on 10/9Total of 2 weeks to get to my PO Box. Pretty happy and excited :smoke:

19. Where do I send nirvana seeds back?

20. where'd you get em ?