Nirvana Seeds Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Rami.Nauja, Mar 6, 2010.

1. I grew a nirvana northern lights 5 pack of fem.. 2 seeds were large, 3 were average. All germed without any issues. i got 2 phenos out of the bunch. 1 was a taller more vigorous and higher yielding plant, the other was a little shorter and much more crystal production. The smaller pheno also had a much better smell. all in all i was very pleased. the price of genetics doesnt mean much. All of nirvanas strains are affordable and that certainly doesnt mean they dont have anything good..,NL , PPP , master kush to name a few all for about 8 bucks per fem seed.

2. Hmm, I have bought seeds from Nirvana several times, my experience is if i'm fair 2nd rate. They are legit and viable but germ rate is pretty low overall, with a fair few mutants, not convinced how stable some of their genetics are. I have Bought Wonderwoman and Chrystal.
    The ones that pulled through and were not retarded did have fair to good yields of nice dense white buds, didnt smell too great but was very strong and impressive to look at.

If you want 90% germ, the best quality packaging and everything its gotts be Big Bhudda Seeds, always had around 90% with them and very stable genes. 4oz a plant in 6 plants per sq/M, 63 day flowering 600w p/sq M.
    The Bluecheese stinks man, I mean it will smell your street out, if thats what your into :)

3. my order has allways been less then 2 weeks ak-48 are smoll seeds... i have growed a lot of them indoors.. even my 1st grow was over 300mg... now i use a dwc 600 watt mh 2 weeks veg. then hps 12/12 for 7 to 9 weeks 460 to 600mg ave.

4. also advan nuts 1/4 feed 2 weeks 1/2 feed 3ed week then full (jungle juice) no problems

5. wow ive never had any prop. with nirvana.i have 5 strains and out of 25 fem seeds. only 3 did not pop. these guys rock . i have grown some awesome weed from there srains.

6. course germination issues are always the breeders fault...:rolleyes:

7. no problems on germination I put seed in glass of water 1 to 2 days. sitting on heatmat if not poped I put them in wet towel in baggie on heetmat untill poped......:hello:

8. My experience with nirvana was a good one i only ordered once a while back the weekend whopper sale it was buy one get one free. 5 fem Venus flytrap. All ten seeds were grown over a year and all but one sprouted and 9/10 turned out female. Cant complain for $42 got 10 beans. Shipping was stealthy mints sucked, but didn't expect them to be any good. Peace out

9. order shipped on the 2nd . Ill let you know if they arrive..

10. my boy has bought almost every strain on there and hes had np, i for one jus got my strain from them super skunk! 5 fems and 10 freebies so far 1 out of 4 of the ss sprouted.. there small as fuck compared to the freebies.. wen u read the reviews alot of ppl had the same problem and i bought it anyway cuase i love skunk.. but there is a trick to germing them.. use little water very little, i usually soak the paper towel then throw it in a baggie, that wasnt werkin so later i jus sparyed water on both sides of the paper right on the seed and boom... i tryed 3 diff methods btw with each seed

11. Many different reviews mate, internet has a lot on it..

12. ive been using Nirvana over a year now, white rhino, master kush ... grows all fine to me. dont need to buy seeds anymore I got wayyy to many and their prices are great. ive seen mixed reviews, until i have a bad experience I will stick with them... and no i dont work for nirvana every seed i bought from here has cracked

13. My experience has also been great. The only problem I ever had was with their Jock Horror auto-flowering strain. But including those seeds my germ rates have still been well over 90%. I do agree though that their genetics might not be A+ but you still get great plants for a very good value IMO.

(That includes both indoor and outdoor grows)

14. Lots of haters,

Nirvana have some great strains for the money, PPP, Papaya, AK, and thier versions of White Rhino and White Widow aint bad for the money either.

Never ordered from them direct but if I had Papaya or PPP in my jar I'd be happy :smoke:

Not the best bud in the world but don't cost as much as some fo the other breeders.

15. I order ALL of my seeds exclusively from Nirvana and I've never been duped or ripped off by them. Their strains are fair priced, they offer a variety or regs, fems, autos, and their customer service is second to none. Of the seeds I've our purchased: (auto fem blue mystic,auto Fem Nortern lights(drying as we speak), and fem Medusa (next grow, maybe?), they all popped and grew healthily. The only difficulties I ran into we're those of a first time grower, NOT the seeds. A lot of the times us as growers make mistakes, even the best still stumble. To err is human, but to blame a seed bank for bad beans I think is taking it too far. And for some of you guys: if they "screwed" you over, STOP buying from them multiple time after the fact; Nirvana isn't the only seedbank out there. But if you're wanting to find seeds online from reputable source then I say Nirvana all the way.

16. Really never had a problem thus far with nirvana

17. I had a crushed pile once, that's about it. Usually fast, simple, accurate.

18. So it seems this thread and a few others got trolled hard by a member with half a dozen user names.

Ive personally never ordered from Nirvana, but there was a lot of negative spam in this thread.  Have another look.

19. Yes, ordered several times from Nirvana, and I've never experienced any problems that couldn't be chalked up to user error, or the fact that these are biological entities subject to lots of variables, which is true of any breeder. My main complaint would be that the Eldorado I am currently growing is not living up to any of it's description so far- I have 2 going and they are short with effin stout buds, and look like they may finish a couple weeks early, but a sample says it may still be pretty potent, if not quite "legendary"!

20. My first order from Nirvana just arrived - SIX days from order to arrival in the southern US. Color me impressed!

I'm curious though, I placed two separate orders in case anything didn't arrive as expected and the order that just arrived was the second order I placed. The order I placed 4 days before that one still has not arrived. Anyone had this happen?