Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

If you could kill someone without anyone finding out would you?

• Please log in to reply

Poll: Would you kill if you could get away with it? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you kill if you could get away with it?

1. Yes (98 votes [46.23%])

Percentage of vote: 46.23%

2. No (58 votes [27.36%])

Percentage of vote: 27.36%

3. Maybe (56 votes [26.42%])

Percentage of vote: 26.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote

beefybud

beefybud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 286 posts
Is there anyone you hate enough to kill 'em if you could do it without getting caught and why? I'm just curious :rolleyes:
And my answer is no just for the record.

Dankifornia

Dankifornia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,139 posts
No i wouldnt be able to live with myslef.

Id only do it in defense of an attack, but even then id get more satisfaction out of beating their ass and then callin the cops or something

EDIT: who the fuck said yeah? lol

NYC Diesel

NYC Diesel

Registered Usee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,278 posts
No one deserves to die unless my only chance to live would depend on that person's vitality; even then I would only subdue, never intentionally kill

-Jon

-Jon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,493 posts
Head of a tobacco company.

User Name:

User Name:

I blow glass.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,359 posts
You better bet that I'll let some fucking heads roll.

LaTheDarkMan

LaTheDarkMan

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,182 posts
Of course, especially that muthafucka who stole my chocolate milk at lunch when I wasn't lookin'

PurpDanks

PurpDanks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
this is a very tough question.

on one hand, it would be nice to be able to kill someone who has caused you so much pain in your life and completely fucked you over.

but on the other hand, that persons mother, or best friend, or something, could be the nicest person ever, and imagine how much pain they would be going through losing the person you killed.

when someone is killed, it affects everyone around them.

plus, i don't think I could live with myself, i'm very impulsive, but would later regret it.

beefybud

beefybud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 286 posts
actually i change my vote...i'd prob kill a few ma' fuckas :ey:

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,564 posts

Head of a tobacco company.

this guy

MindVoyage

MindVoyage

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
if you view the worth of someone's life as the value they create or destroy, then yes, lots of people deserve to die and if they deserve to die, then i don't have a problem killing them.

but who gets to decide who deserves life or death?

voted yes.

fatelvis

fatelvis

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
there are several i'd lke to beat til they thought they were gonna die..one person i might kill because he had somethin to do with my first loves death..of course talk is cheap. when it came right down to it i cant say 100% i'd follow through with the deal..i have thought about this often..

Up From The Skies

Up From The Skies

Outspoken Til My Mouth's Broken

• Bronze Member
  • 34,010 posts

Edited by UpFromTheSkies, 06 March 2010 - 05:15 AM.

• nfs924 likes this

King Willie

King Willie

Aw sheeit

• Bronze Member
  • 6,658 posts

FrostyGreenNugz

FrostyGreenNugz

M-Illitant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,164 posts
Yes I would, if I felt they truly deserved it, not some you ripped me off bro type shit but actual wrong shit that I feel in my heart is wrong then I would. If it was some seriously bad shit like seeing someone get kidnapped or something worse I'd call 911 right after I killed that person and let the authorities know what i saw, when i intervened, etc.

@ UpFromTheSkies People have different morals. I cant believe YOU were morally corrupt enough to answer no. I quote ''unless it was in self-defense or defending someone i love. otherwise - never.'' What kind of person are you? That tells me you're a very selfish person. If you saw a child being kidnapped or worst you wouldnt do anything to protect that person because you dont know them? Or if you saw a woman being beat to death by a man with a bat you wouldnt intervene and take that mans life to save hers? THAT is truly fucked up

himynameisnt

himynameisnt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
I would gladly kill as a profession.

snozzberries

snozzberries

• Registered Upgraded
  • 425 posts
No,

I could never live with myself.

Up From The Skies

Up From The Skies

Outspoken Til My Mouth's Broken

• Bronze Member
  • 34,010 posts

Misc

Misc

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,690 posts
I would murder you.

Yeah, you.
  • tyrone biggums likes this

havatt

havatt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,279 posts
Yeah, I'd be capable of it, not that I know of anyone that I would want to kill.

pepto1014

pepto1014

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
To me, it depends. Could I kill someone I hated over something like money or other dumb shit, no. Could I kill someone I hated because they knowingly hurt someone close to me (mainly physical or killed and such), without hesitation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users