Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Difference between hash and hash oil?

• Please log in to reply

purplenuggets

purplenuggets

Let me ride

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,370 posts
So I was admiring my keif tray the other day, thinking about all the hash that I could make from it. I've been researching different methods, and they all make sense (college chem FTW). But what I don't understand, is how you produce hash oil. Assuming that I'm using the QWISO method, my hash should by solid and sticky like kief after it's done drying.

But, how do I turn this into oil? Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics: Difference between hash and hash oil?     x

DiAmOnD RaStA

DiAmOnD RaStA

Big Whoop

• Old School
  • 9,622 posts
butane?

Emohokaywhy

Emohokaywhy

Just Blaze

• Gold Member
  • 1,035 posts

beastsmack

beastsmack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts

So I was admiring my keif tray the other day, thinking about all the hash that I could make from it. I've been researching different methods, and they all make sense (college chem FTW). But what I don't understand, is how you produce hash oil. Assuming that I'm using the QWISO method, my hash should by solid and sticky like kief after it's done drying.

But, how do I turn this into oil? Any help would be appreciated.

Let the QWISO dry out on a plate otuside or having a fan blow on it ( i foudn outside is the fastest), then take some razor blades and scrape the plate, hold the blade on an angle like if you were shaving your face,legs,pubes or whatever. Not an actual shaver, but the razor blades them self, you can buy thema ta ahrdware store. Once you have it ont he blades just take a paperclip and grab a little glob and take a lighter to it briefly and it should dorp on top of your bowl.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users