Vaporizing Tobacco

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 275754, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Has anyone ever tried it? Every now and then when I run of cigs I'll squeeze the tobacco out of the butts and roll some, but I was wondering how effective it would be to vaporize it instead. If nothing else, it would be much healthier.

2. ewwwwwwwwwww.............

3. Haha, I can understand that comment completely...

Cigarettes are horrible for your health, but, their addictive. :rolleyes:

4. yeah they are addictive,
    (i smoke) but vaporizing
    ewwwwwwww
    hahaah

5. Haha, was just wondering for those tough times when I'm outta money. I hate rolling them, and I was thinking about that while I was vaping some weed earlier.

6. You can try it, but I'm pretty sure you won't like it.

7. I'm feeling adventurous, so I think I will.

I'm not really expecting to like it either, but I'll try it and get back to you guys in a few minutes with a report.

8. Curious on how it went!!!

9. Well, it worked. It wasn't the most pleasant thing I've ever inhaled, but it was tolerable. The taste was comparable to a non filtered cigarette. It was strong, and a bit harsh.

I think I'll just stick to rolling cigs in my desperate times, but if I was to ever have so little tobacco that I couldn't even roll one, this would work.

10. Wow.
    The more you know... I guess.

11. You could either buy a can of copenhagan for such emergencies and keep it in your freezer. (even if it dries out, you can remoisten it with some water and a good shake of the can), or walk around the parkinglot on your local walmart and pick up all the change you see on the ground. You'll easily get enough to buy a few packs of smokes.

You could also go to public sand ashtrays and steal all the butts out of them to roll your own smokes.

I've done all 3 options.