Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to learn how to roll sweet a$$ cones everytime? click here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerbro00, Mar 3, 2010.

1. #1 stonerbro00, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
    Hey guys whats up? I made this video today out of boredom and i thought id contribute. Appreciate some feedback :smoking:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5F33CEzUPM"]YouTube- How To Roll a Cone Joint/Cigarette[/ame]

2. Great vid! You should make a weekly weed tips and hints video blog.

3. lol thanks guys much appreciated and idk haha ive only been smoking for 6 months id have to think about it

4. Great vid man, +reps

Love my cigarettes :smoking:

5. That's sick man, nice demo.

6. Nice video, +rep

7. What do you like to use as the crutch? i use the cover of the joint papers but when i run out what else could i use?

8. In all honesty I'd say that is one of the best video's i've seen of rolling in a while. now i feel like i can roll a cone. + rep

9. I've never been much for being able to roll, wat exactly is a crutch?

10. piece of a business card rolled up

11. i bought a pack of index cards. its roughly 10,000 crutchs in one 50 pack :D

thanks man! that means alot, good shit haha

12. Thanks nice job

13. Nice vid. I was able to roll Cone joints when I first started rolling, but recently I have been rolling them in cigarette form. I like the cone J's way better.

14. You can buy packs of roach (crutch) card from most decent headshops, edit and probs on grasscity aswell. Take time to make a roach. Cut it to size and roll a good one. Take your time rolling it so it will fit snug with the paper. Once you get good at joint/spliff rolling try swapper out to different papers, the thinner the better. Rizla kingsize silver are my choice. Thinner than a human hair ;)

15. cool vid man i'm gonna have to try this.

16. go for it man let me know if you have any questions and ill answer them

17. wow great guide. i seem to accidentally roll cones every time, but my friends love them and so do i! however, this video seems AWESOME, and i cant wait to roll one up so i can try your method out! +rep for an awesome vid. i'm with whoever suggested a weekly video blog!

18. I can roll AMAZINGGGGGG cigarette type jay's, to the point where ill be smoking one and people will ask for drags of my cigarette and only find out once they take a hit lol but I can never seem to get a cone down, always ends up turning out straight. I hope this will help me out with the cones.

19. The video won't load for me.

Edit: It loaded and it looks awesome. I'm going to try it soon and see myself how badass it is.