Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to learn how to roll sweet a$$ cones everytime? click here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerbro00, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Hell yeah man great video! Next time i go to roll i'm def. gunna check this vid out!

Thanks

2. to make a roach/crutch i tear off a little piece of a cigarette pack and roll it into a coil. probably not the healthiest material but oh well. i don't smoke joints/blunts very often anyway :p

oh, and nice video OP!

3. Bomb video

4. cheers man, i'm not a bad roller but i love the idea of being able to top it up after the roll. I shall now roll cones. Thanks to you. ;)

peace and love

+ Rep

5. Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Im glad my video has helped all of you :smoke:

6. Time to roll up a cone. +rep:smoking:

7. if you know how, you should make on on how to roll a tulip or crossjoint.

8. I actually just learned how to roll a cross joint when i was figuring out how to make straight joints. Next time i pick up ill deff post a vid on how to do it.

9. this was extremely helpful. as to the crutch question, i usually use those business cards you find at ballys or cellphone stores.

10. Great video. Before I could roll I watched so many videos and none of them were really helpful, however a friend taught me to roll pretty much the exact same way your video shows and it worked a charm, rolled a near-perfect cone my first try.

Much better than similar tutorial videos in my opinion, and probably the best camera angle for these kind of vids too. +rep :)

11. i usually avoid rolling when i can.
    this though, best tut ive seen

12. bump,
    worthy staying on the first page a bit longer

13. well done my friend well done

14. Argh I can never seem to tuck and roll! I can roll tobacco joints fine but never with weed, it always falls out or I simply cannot role it up!

15. Thanks man :smoke:

I had a really big problem with this too so dont worry! Theres a couple things you can do:
    1. keep practicing, taking your time till you get it
    2.really force the bud into a cylinder shape, the paper will curve over it easier. it you rip it, start over haha they come in 32 packs for a reason!
    3. get it as close as possible then run your index finger over it, essentially pushing it down into the crease. I may have done it in my video without thinking.

Hope that helps!

16. really awesome video man
    great job

17. #37 ma1nstream, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    I really think this will help me out with rolling *wish me luck*

*edit*
    [​IMG]

just rolled this little guy right here, I havn't smoked it yet, I want to save it but I had a question...

I tried sucking on it to see if there was any airflow(like you get on a cigarette) and there didn't seem to be. I made the crutch out of paper from my sketch book which isn't too thin, but I rolled it pretty tight, will this smoke right? maybe it's too tight?

18. that may be the case, although it might just seem like that because the other end is twisted up, so how could there be airflow?:rolleyes:
    it looks like a solid joint, im sure it will be fine.

oh yea nice tut, im going to try one right now:D

19. +rep, great video man.

Sammy

20. Yea you wont be able to get any pull once you twist the end haha. But the flame will be pulled into it when you light it. Nice lighter btw, i have the same one! :smoke: