Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Ghirardelli brownie mix

• Please log in to reply

AlexJ-Blazed

AlexJ-Blazed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I recently made a cup of cannabutter and wanted to use it to make a batch of ghirardelli brownies. The problem is this tells me i need 1/3 cup of oil, and says nothing about butter.

So my question is; should i just substitute the 1/3 cup of oil with 1/3 cup of cannabutter?

What are your thoughts?

airborn22

airborn22

AIRbOrn22

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
I am currently looking at the same mix and have questions myself.

Is 1/3 of a cup oil enough oil for an 8x8 pan of brownies. Assuming I use around 7g+ of high grade chronic. Would increasing the oil content to 2/3 cup ruin the brownie mix?

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

MALIwowie

MALIwowie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I am currently looking at the same mix and have questions myself.

Is 1/3 of a cup oil enough oil for an 8x8 pan of brownies. Assuming I use around 7g+ of high grade chronic. Would increasing the oil content to 2/3 cup ruin the brownie mix?

what does the recipe call for?

and to answer your question: Butter is a fine substitute for the oil. it will cook just the same. :smoke:

BakedDragonfly

BakedDragonfly

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
We made brownies here yesterday - I used a small box that makes 12 servings, used the full amount it called for of our cannaoil plus a little extra (it called for 1/4 cup, I used 1/4 cup cannaoil plus about 2 tablespoons of plain veggie oil because the batter looked off to me in consistancy). The last batch my friends made, they used a full cup of cannacoil for a regular family sized box of brownies, I believe that size only calls for a half cup... the only thing that was a little different, it was more of a gooey fudge consistancy than brownies. (They tasted like shit... but we were all baked for 2 days).

Guest_TranceKid_*

Guest_TranceKid_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
This mix is one of the best brownie mixes...this and the Hershey's triple chocolate top all the rest. :D

infadel79

infadel79

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
making some tonight using some butter and a little wax to crank it up a little he he he ill let yall know how the moon was later hahahahaa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users