how do guys really feel about stoner girls?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ganja_girl:), Mar 2, 2010.

1. i'm a chick, and i smoke both cigarettes and weed.

and if guys think it's gross then...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3u3uWfe7kg"]YouTube - Tyra Banks - Kiss my fat ass![/ame]

2. I think stoner girls are just generally more fun and exciting people to be around, i would know, my girlfriend smokes too.

I think i can better connect to girls that smoke because they can relate to me and they wouldn't judge me as much if i tell them about a time i did some crazy ass shit with my buds, or any of my high thoughts that i've had.

3. Its wierd, for the most part the girls i know that smoke 2-3 times week are generally pretty hot, imo. however i do know some girls that rip 2-3 times a day, and lets just say they arent the best looking. I think it has to do with the caring about self appearance, and if your blazed just about all day everyday, the way you look is prolly not on the top of your priorities.

4. this^

i actually prefer girls who smoke.. makes it not so awkward when you have to make that decision to either blaze or hang out with your girl. Of course you want to blaze, but she really wanted you to come over. With a girl that smokes, you can do both!

5. my girlfriend smokes as much as i do, and thats all day every day. its nice coming home to dinner and a joint ready.

its really the founding basis of our relationship. she was a friend who smoked weed, we started hanging out to blaze next thing you know we've been dating for 2 years and have our own house 2000 miles from where we met. its a perfect relationship

6. Personally, I love girls who smoke weed. It's the best to be able to just smoke with your girl, and have fun.

I don't mind if girls smoke cigs either.

7. lol to be honest I never thought that stoner girls were viewed differently.
    I'm a stoner girl, i've only met a 2 or 3 girls who actually enjoy smoking weed. I prefer smoking alone or with my best friend. i've found that when guys know I smoke we end up going for a spliff, and it makes us closer. The only thing that pisses me off is when guys think I wont be able to handle my weed like they can - treat girls the same as your boys...

8. I must be the only person in this thread that thinks of females as people first:eek::confused::confused:

9. I don't find very many of them either, but I think that's just because I don't really hang out with other chicks that often anyhow. My old best friend toked with me MAYBE like 10 times in the 4 years that we were hangin out, and I got her to take a bong hit on my birthday. That was cool.

Anyhow, I don't get the whole attractiveness thing that keeps getting brought up. Basically, weed only makes girls hot if they're hot already? Damn did I get fucked out of that deal. I'm not horrible looking, I'm cool when you get to know me, and I smoke weed because I dig it. It's just a little awkward when I smoke with guys that can't handle round 2.

10. i personally love a stoner chick

11. I'm proud to have one. And She's amazing.

12. Man the girl I'm trying to fuck right now used to smoke weed, and she's still cool with it now, so thats pretty sick. She also smokes cigarettes, which I find insanely hot for some reason.

13. This is exactly how I feel. :D

14. I think I'm more of a stoner than my husband :D I've actually taught him most of what he knows and I'm the one who knows how to grow. (I read a shit-ton)

The only time I have thought women look sexy smoking is in the old classic black and white movies. Women back then were sexy as hell with a cigarette in their fingers.

15. girls what smoke weed what are super attractive is a TURN ON

my girlfriend smokes weed and i love when she hits the bong and takes a nice rip its like :cool:

16. I think stoner girls usually keep their "stoner life" under wraps for this very reason. If you smoke you get looked down upon but if you take pics with your friends holding drinks then you're awesome and normal :rolleyes: what a load a bull. I pose with a fucking bong or blunt or something hahaha hell yeah. There are plenty of stoner girls (atleast here) we just don't really look like the type. I've smoked with the girliest of girls before and just by looking at them you wouldn't be able to tell they smoke AT ALL. I'm not really girly but not a total tomboy either. I'm just "chill" I suppose lol maybe it's the vibe I give off?

I get mixed reviews from people, some people tell me I def. look like a stoner but others like my friend from 7th grade thought I didn't smoke until I told him last Saturday. My friends know I smoke weed and am passionate about it and love it way more than I will ever love alcohol.

You know what really grinds my gears? These people who look down upon smokers but these are the very people drinking gallons of alcohol. Fuck those people.

17. That's like asking if a room full of puppies is good...of course it is lol your taking the two best things in the world and putting them together to make heaven on earth. I love girls that smoke, I think it's sexy:p

18. meh. stoner girls good but gangsta bitches ftw.

19. I completly agree with Royksopp!!!!!!
    Nothing more said!

20. u crack me up man