how do guys really feel about stoner girls?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ganja_girl:), Mar 2, 2010.

1. A few girls I know smoke, and they're all down to earth and chill people to be around. I don't have anything bad to say about any of them

2. Im marrying a girl who smokes. hands down.

3. that's how i see it. most girls i know that smoke just do it to fit in or shit like that, and i dont respect that. but if the girl smokes because she likes it, then it's all good

4. I really don't mind at all but I just hate when they have to smoke all your shit when your gone at work. I get that she is my girl but damn I wanna smoke a little when I get home. lol off topic sorta.

5. Ditto.
    I'm actaully attracted to someone who loves mayi jane I do. :D.
    Honestly, if I found a girl who loved as much as me, I would pounce on that shit so fast it's not even funny :p.

6. #26 soapman, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
    I've never really known any "stoner girls." I'd like too though, most, hahaha infact every girl I know just kinda seem to smoke with me which I guess just makes them like every girl that smokes my shit. Oh well, maybe I'll meet her at hempfest this year since I got screwed by work last year.

She's fuckin bangin, I'd like to smoke with her sometime.

7. ehh, idk about girls that blaze hard....but a gal that is down to smoke or is just generally cool with weed is straight as hell

8. Back in November I smoked a blunt with 3 cheerleaders before they had to go to cheer at the Friday night football game. It was awesome, and funny watched them cheerlead when I knew they were baked

9. stoner girls are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dam sexy
    have you ever herd stoner bitch by kottonmouth kings that should say it all

10. #30 E n i g m a, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
    I think a girl smoking a cigarette can be attractive, very feminine and sexy.
    I don't really get how it is so unappealing.
    Unless you are a non-smoker.
    An unattractive girl smoking just makes her look more unattractive.
    A trashy looking girl smoking makes her look more trashy.
    A sensual looking girl smoking makes her look more sensual

But weed?
    It is straight up sexyy.
    Nothing non-aesthetic and non-sexual is more attractive.

11. I think getting blazed with a girl that your pretty good friends with is a mad turn on. We don't even have to be playing around either, I just enjoy the moment. lol

12. I find i can fuck around with girls that smoke weed alot more, like i'm naturally a total fucking goof, and so i can have little insider jokes and shit with them, where as the regular chicks my age are like...Well, yeah, we all know what they're like.

13. Like everyone already said, stoner chicks are awesome =]

14. there's nothin better then a stoner chick on the face of this planet

15. A girl who has a good bit of knowledge, and RESPECTS herb?! <3

16. Yea girls that smoke are fine with meh.
    As long as they know what they are doing and chill.
    Not the ones that are soooooooooooo high

17. i loved all the stoner girls at my highschool, cause they were all really chill and shared my same thoughts and beliefs, and all other girls would fake drunk, and look down us for smoking a plant, bitches like that piss me off

18. usually they tend to be nice but here is my honest opinion

if the girl is hot to begin with, it makes her 10x hotter

if the girl is unattractive then she is just ugly chick that blazez and would maybe be cool to hang out.

It really depends on looks, im not shallow im just saying thats how 99% of people will judge you

19. dude i know exactly what ur talkin about. it's so fun.

20. There's nothing hotter than a girl that blazes, I remember meeting this chick and we just smoked a fat joint together on this bench, one of the best days of my life we just felt like connected you know? :smoke: