how do guys really feel about stoner girls?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ganja_girl:), Mar 2, 2010.

1. i vote "FUCK YEAH!!!" :metal:

2. #322 Jingo Dookstain, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    I dunno if I'm into stoner girls mane. But maybe that's just because all of the ones I've met like to sleep around and just have generally unlikable qualities about themselves.

Edit: Or lots of personal issues that they always talk about when smacked.

I think I'd be more into a girl that doesn't personally smoke, but doesn't mind me toking it up.

3. It depends on if shes a lazy dirty bad teeth stoner... Or the sexy kind.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

4. I think it's the same as a stoner guy. Just someone that wants to smoke the herb.

5. Well I am a girl but I'm gay and all of my girlfriends have always smoked weed I think it's cute and its always nice to have a lover that shares your interests

6. My outlook of stoner girls: most are sluts..

7. #327 spliffhitter77, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    I woulda totally fuck the shit out of a hot stoner chick....but in the long run she would have to chill the fuck out on the weed cuz someone got stay sober to make samwiches and clean house. The end.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

8. good cuz sluts is the best.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

9. Stoner chicks can be cool. Some of them are really down to earth and chill but others really annoying and only doing it to seem cool

10. Yeah I would rather not have a stoner girl. Much rather have one that will smoke it and is open to try it, than one that does smoke it.

In my opinion stoner woman are more easily manipulated, lazy/unmotivated and more likely to do something just for weed. They usually dont have there shit together, are in relationships just for the weed.

I dont find a woman smoking everyday to be very lady like if thats the word.

11. Most of them around my area are sluts, don't have their own stash or anything, and do anything for weed. Like there is this girl that sucked this guys dick for a cookout tray and a 10 bag. I have yet to find a girl like some on this forum.

12. I thought you said a cookout tray and 10gs I was about to say sounds like she got a good deal unless it was mid then she got a bum deal.

And 'normal' girls that go out to the bars aren't? 

I'll take a stoner chick any day over a bar fly. I've met plenty of chicks that smoke pot on the regular who aren't even close to the definition of a slut, and seen plenty of others who never smoke pot that are the dirtiest skanks you'll ever come across. 

14. I love them they make the tip of my cock tingle!!

15. Girls that are legitimate stoners are the greatest thing ever

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #336 mikotheawesome, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    I smoke all day, all the time and most of the guys I know seem to think it`s hot. I've had plenty guys tell me they wish their gf's were like me, but I hang around potheads, too. So I imagine they're biased. :D

17. If a girl who smokes is hot, there's a 50% chance that I find her more attractive for the fact & would fuck her brains out

18. Same here!

19. Stoner girls arent cure.... Just no

20. Ive learned non stoner chicks can be fun too but reading through these posts makes me want one back