Overwatering? Light Burn? Pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by D-Souljah808, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Was wondering if anybody can tell me whats wrong with my girls? Soil grow using Blackgold organic with perlite mixed in no nutes mixed in. My girls are 3 weeks old. 4ft 6 bar fluorescent light. 5000btu A/C. 180cfm blower. Watering with bottled water. Temp is 78-80 lights on 73-76 lights on. I have not fed them any ferts yet. I dont have ph meter so i dont know the ph. The girls have droopy leafs and yellowing and brown deadspots. Can someone tell whats wrong with them? Thanx GC.

2. NYCD. Hope she gets better

3. too wet

4. Master Kush.

5. Your plant's are hungry. Feed them. GL!

6. Thanx for input. Overwatering? Will she get better?

7. Thanx for the advice. Why the yellowing and brownspots? If I feed will it burn them? I have some Organic Tea going right now would that be good?

8. yes, does your pot drain good?

I do hydro, but I am pretty sure you let it dry out, then water until 20% of what you put in is coming out the bottom. dont water again til she dries up.

You should start nutes, you should have started after week 1.

9. Thanx man. Its pretty dry but a lil moist 3 inches down from the surface. Should I let it dry out more? Should I lightly feed it now?

10. no, you never want to lightly water, I know that. wait until its dry and drench it. I dont know shit about soil nutes, but generally half of what the package says is a good starting point.

11. and be sure and ph balance your water, those little droplet test kits are really cheap.

12. Thanx for all your help. Had to give sum rep. Any other advice you could give a beginner?

13. im beginner too, i just read a lot and ask a lot of questions. So, thats what my advice would be.

14. I vegged under metal halide, I didnt have the supplemental t-5s or cfl's then.

It stays 70-75 with 30-40% humidity.

about 3 degrees warmer than the room.

15. In the same area? Your setup looks clean

16. yep...

17. How much more was your electric bill with the lights running? Whats the temp difference between when your lights on and off?

18. about 30 bucks.

with lights off it is the same as the room.

when its lights off I close the window so you cant really compare that way. But I can tell you for sure it is about 3 degrees F.