Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

soda bottle greenhouse

• Please log in to reply

lawnman56

lawnman56

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have decided to try and get an early harvest this year with some autoflowering strains. I was wondering if anyone knows how early I could put seedlings outside with soda bottle greenhouses? I normally plant in the end of April.

lawnman56

lawnman56

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
nobody?

fuzz420

fuzz420

THC enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts
march april depending on where u live but a soda bottle green house isnt all its cracked up to be lol you may need to keep to top open to adjust humidity which would defeat the purpose of having a soda bottle green house id suggest building a box with a propable window if u paint the inside black you should be good to plant in it already if not then the next couple of weeks and you can keep it open a crack to regulate the humidity and temp google diy greenhouse to get some more ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users