Whats Acid Like ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chris420, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Whats Acid Like ? - side effects some of u may have experienced, and what experiences did u have while u were on acid, also how many hits u have done at once and how high u got.

Any opinions i should hear just reply.

2. Acids a helluva drug

3. well said

take 5 hits for your first time ( Should be perfect )
    make sure you have a babysitter if its your first time
    don't have any suprises (I.e. rashes / bumps ) <-- you could freak out
    Play some chill music
    the setting is the key ... dont have anything that can freak you out

4. mushroom X 10

5. Has anyone that has done it have any stories or anything or can explain some experiences?

6. its hard to say how many hits you should take, since acid can vary on strength. you should probably take one and then an hour or two later decide whether or not to take another (in one to two hours you should be peaked in the trip)... your trip will probably last 6-7 hours...

again, location and your mental state of mind play a big part in the enjoyment of your trip. keep it a relax setting and you may want a friend to sit through it with you (who isnt trippin) just for precautions...

7. i heard that statistically 15-30% of all acid users (wether they are first timers or heavy users) end up in an insane asylum due to it. it has an effect on your brain that overdrives what you see and shit and sometimes you can never come back cuz your brain is just goin fuckin nuts. thats also why people have flashbacks. once you do it then that part of your brain can be damaged for ever.

im not sure how of this is accurate but just wanna point out all the shit that ive learned over the years. theres a chance that 90% of that info is bullshit spawned from propoganda but just to be safe i thought you should all know.
    i personally have never tried acid, man i sound like dumbass saying all that shit even though i havent tried it.
    try to listen to the other people

8. Ive Done Acid A Lot Of Times....used To Trip At Least 4 Times A Week. Its One Of The Safest Drugs You Can Do.....unless You Have A Mental Problem Or You Take Way Too Much. Ive Gone Inside My Head And Solved Some Of My Problems On It.....its Probly The Funnest Drug Ive Done. Drop A Few Hits And Strap Your Seat Belt On

9. i heard if u do a lot of it u can literally go insane. is that true?

10. YOULL BE TRIPPIN FOR DAYS....DONT THINK IT WILL MAKE YOU INSANE. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO DROPPED ABOUT 12 HITS OF LIQUID ACID IN HIS EYE....HES STILL SANE AND LIVIN

11. if u do it enough u'll eventually go insane. i know somebody that has od'd on acid but is alive still, he's not insane but he's not sane either lol.

this website is pretty entertaining- www.cowboybooks.com.au/html/acidtrip1.html

12. WELL YOU HAVE TO DO A SHITLOAD IF THATS TRUE....MY UNCLES WERE TELLIN ME THEY USED TO TRIP A WHOLE LOT...A FEW HUNDRED TIMES IN THEIR LIFETIME. THEY GOT STEADY JOBS NOW AND ARE SANE

13. well thanks for yelling at me lol. i'm too lazy to explain but go do some research on acid, its very interesting.

14. I TYPE LIKE THIS, I AINT YELLIN....I HAVE RESEARCHED IT.....LIKE I SAID, SOME PEOPLE REACT WAY DIFFERENT. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO USED TO TRIP BALLS WITH ME AND HES A FUCKIN VEGETABLE, HE WAS KINDA FUCKED IN THE HEAD BEFORE WE STARTED DOIN IT...JUST BROUGHT THAT SHIT OUT MORE OR SOMETHIN. JUST DONT SEE HOWYOU CAN TURN FROM A NORMAL, SANE PERSON TO INSANE AND UNSTABLE UNLES YOU ALREADY HAVE SOME SORT OF PROBLEMS....

15. for fucks sake turn the caps lock off, it makes me want to kill you.

ive got an acid story to tell so gather round kids,

it all started at my friend jimmys house from whom we bought it from and ingested it. about an hour passed by and we all got the anxious, cant really describe, feeling that you get with acid or shrooms. As that came we decided to leave and go roam the west side of town (mostly suburbia with schools and coffee shops)

when we got to our favorite coffe shop waldens we. were. tripping. balls. i couldnt tell what was going on or why, The walls looked as if they were caving in from my perphial(sp?) vision but when i quickly turned toward it, it would shoot outwards and make that part of the shop look huge, like the ceiling of a musem.

It was open mic night so they were setting up some colored lights of which one got turned on facing our direction while i was not looking. so being in the state that i was in, i thought something horrible happened, like a bomb went off. but i turned around and the light was faced towards the stage, which calmed me down reassuring that the world was not coming to an end right behind me.

we finished up our drink and headed out to the back porch to sit down and take in the surroundings. it was about 6 o'clock PM and the sky looked cloudy. almost like rain. when we all got seated (yeah it sounds like a normal routine but it took all of us about 2 minutes to sit down and get settled in) it started to rain, hard. when i looked at the rain dripping down it all looked like little tiny astroids moving very slowly and hitting the ground making little rumbling noises, but for some reason it didnt hurt to get hit by them.

about 3 hours of non-memeroiable events took place in which apperntly i tried to flush a beer bottle down the toilet and felt extreamly bad for not closing a screen door. but we were joined with our friends sara, lauren, adam and lindsey which they had been smoking all day and said they could immediatly tell we were all on acid. so being the assholes they are conviced us to get in their car and took us to Feris st. (the steepest shortest street in reno that cuts across a 4 lane road) we get there and adam takes out his longboard.

Adam tells me to get on the board and just let the hill take me down. at first i didnt want to do it, but they i thought "jesus this is going to make a great story". So sara and lidsey watched for traffic and gave me the signal to go.

one of the best feelings in my life was right when i took my foot off the board and just let gravity work its magic. i started slowly before i hit the 50ft section that is steeper than some san francisco streets, it was like being shot out of a cannon, and having the sensation an astronaut gets when they say "lift off". i was going so fast, i couldnt comprehend that it was extremly dangerous that i was cruising down a steep hill with a head full of acid. when i got to the bottom of the hill (where it cuts across 4 lanes of traffic) i looked down at the road and it looked like i was riding a wave. i looked back and i saw a huge 20ft wave i was riding. fucking crazy. i eventally wiped out when i didnt see the curb i was headed for and flew into a big patch of grass. after that we make everyone we know on acid ride the hill. after everyone rode the hill i thought i should be heading home. and when i got there i thought a nice soak in the tub would be nice.

So i get in the tub with a couple of shampoo bottols floating around which imedialy turned into huge tanker ships. and the tub was an ocean. this, scared the shit out of me. i felt like i was going to drown and i would be lost at sea forever. The trip just kept spiraling into bad thoughts that i didnt want, like my family and friends. so i did what any responsible person would do and aborted the trip with some thorazine and passed out until about 2pm the next day.

hope you all enjoyed one of my many acid story (this was the shortest one)

16. hahahah, everytime i look in the mirror on acid i think that i look like a werewolf, so maybe like my animal representation is a wolf, kinda like wat the indians have

haha but the only real way to describe acid, is heaven/hell on earth, but u decide which one it is really, theres no such thing as a bad trip, cuz only you can prevent forest fires

17. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU....CAUSE YOU SAID THAT, ITS NEVER COMIN OFF. WERE YOU THE ONE THAT GAVE ME NEGATIVE REP FOR TYPININ CAPS HAHAHA, WHO DID THAT

18. sorry, cant say it was me that gave you the -rep

i was giving you a warning, it makes you look like an idiot to have all your posts in caps.

good luck lookin cool :hello:

19. YEA IM TRYIN TO LOOK REAL COOL OVER A FORUM. SHUT THE FUCK UP BOY

20. quit being so hostile, go to the yahooka forms to pull that shit.