Funniest, fucked up sex story.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sloburn13, Feb 28, 2010.

1. So we were at this party at my friends house and I was in the bathroom with a few of my friends and bitches all taking shots of 151 so I end up think it would be a good idea to get naked and take a shower in front of everyone. So as I'm showering and shit this girl hops in with me and we start hooking up. Everyone else leaves by then so I started fucking her from behind and after a while I told her I was gunna come and as she turned around to catch the load in her mouth I grabbed the closed shampoo bottle and squeezed it all over her face. Everyone runs in because of the screams and weeven got pics of it hahaha

2. The other night I was eating her out, and as usual I had my left hand working her g-spot, my tongue working her clit, and my free hand on her nipple. I was high as hell, and decided this would be a good time to recite, "Hi, my name is Joe, and I work in a button factory." Apparently that's a big turn off.

3. lmao...

4. lmao. she made u tap out

5. wish i had some cool storys to tell

6. I wish i had sex. Frankly im a Virgin. Yep i still hold my V Card... waiting for the special one

7. Dude she'll make anyone tap, shes really cool but if you piss her off she'll come after you like a tiny pink hulk :D

8. I Fuckin Died. I was just laughin for what seemed to be 20 somethin mins. Laughin so hard, I went outside to smoke another blunt just for the hell of it.

9. Lucky bastard! I want to hook up with a chick who can do that!

10. Can't believe I am telling this one...
    I meet this chick and we hit it off. Date to the movies...
    We get out of the theatre and it is raining. We run to the car but as soon as I get it started it begins to rain BUCKETS! The wipers can't keep up and I can't even see to leave the parking lot. I put it in park and we start fooling around. She goes down on me (poorly) and it takes forever! When I am finally ready to blow my voice locks up and all she hears is a grunt. She turns her head and says "Wha?" right as I fire a load into her ear!
    Date ends, I don't see her again (I am a jerk, I know) but of course I tell my friends about it (again, jerk). A friend of mine ends up going to college with her, meets her, and shouts, in the middle of the crouded srudent commons, "I know you! (name withheld) came in your ear!!!"!

I died LOLing when I heard about it then, but I feel bad about it now...