Universal Highness Chart

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by iMThrill, Feb 27, 2010.

1. i normally go for a 7 most weekends,
    but if i've got alota weed to smoke,
    il go for a 9.

ive got to an 11,
    greened out for a good 3 months,
    worst experience of my life to be honest..

2. green out for 3 months...?

3. this was a bout 5 years ago,
    was new to smoking weed,
    had about 10 grams over 3 hours.
    all done in buckets,
    got a slurp of the water,
    coughed up a lung and said i'd never do it again,
    5 years later, and here i am,
    blazing everyday.

4. lol thats tight... i generally stick to the below driving range. that is until my gf is done with class/ our black friend comes over to smoke a blunt with us...then im way too messed up to drive ha

5. Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?
    Marty DiBergi: I don't know.
    Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
    Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.
    Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
    Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
    Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

6. I'm usually a 7-8. Although I've hit 9 and 10 before. Oh man, sometimes that's a bit too intense.

7. Damn i want to get to eleven.

8. imo 7 is the best to chill at. your pretty high, but not too high. ya know?

(im kinda high right now):smoking:

9. I'm usually like a 4 or 5, but 11 sounds awesome.

10. I used to get hit by 11 a lot but i've been getting control over my surroundings.

11. Whoever decided to give spell check a big "fuck you" when they made that was obviously high.

12. I'm with you on this. A 4 or 5 is good enough for me. I'm too busy of a person to reach the higher plateau.

Granted, I have hit 11 before when I was 16 and I was smoking Blueberry x NL. Me and my best friend had his gf and her friend following us and I thought it was the police. LoL Terrible feeling but now I just pace myself.

13. Currently a 2 right now due to coming down and eating delicious food. :hello: I hope to be a 9 or 10 tonight, maybe even 11. After dinner I'm taking out my grav bong and smoking bowl after bowl of my delicious purps till the early morning sunrise :cool:

14. About a 3-4 now, but tomorrow, 10-11. All the brain cells that have survived th past 24 years will go down!

15. Does this chart make anyone else wanna smoke a huge blunt?

16. dude i've hit 11 before i was straight up trippin thinking i was god with a bunch of vortex opening and closing all around me. and y friend that i was smoking with that day saw the same exact hallucinations i did which included floating words and like i mentioned, vortex's er swirls. never happened again though

17. Yes, very much so, very much so..

18. I have hit a 9 in my life.

Don't think I have ever been in space or had any kind of visuals, maybe a few.

9 was too intense for me, I can handle more intense psychedlic trips better than intense weed ones. Its almost like your brain fights back a lot more with weed than say lsd.

19. i know it sucks, but a break is sometimes what you need. when you come back its SO much better.