Universal Highness Chart

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by iMThrill, Feb 27, 2010.

1. #2 morefreedom, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    I think I've reached 11 before... wasn't that much fun for me. I'm sticking to 10 and below

Btw, I like the way the blazed guy looks

2. Haha, very nice. +rep

3. Cool chart, +rep

4. i see you trollface

5. sorry, but what is a "CEV"?

6. CEV's are close eyed visuals

7. im always floating around a 9 but its fun to try to hit that 10

8. I hit 11 several times when I first started smoking dro... it's amazing that cannabis was actually able to entirely dissociate me from my body and surroundings... but it was so incredible. Any ideas how I could possibly get this high again? (Dont say smoke a lot... because I already do. :smoking:) I've tried hash, keif, edibles... ridiculous amounts of fire, and still haven't been able to. Do you fellow GC stoners think a tolerance break might be able to accomplish this for me?

9. Haha this chart is awesome.

10. I see that someone else uses Reddit.

11. 10 is my max.

I was on 2c-b and weed at the time... come to think of it, no not even weed.

I had been sober for like half a year, except for alcohol.

And I had this pill with me, and i lived very close by (actually in) nature at the time.

So it was Christmas eve and I went for a long walk on the land road and into the fields and what not.
    I took my pill, and hot damn, the shit was amazing.

2c-b is like... the best u can describe it or that i can describe it atleast is an XTC pill with a little bit of LSD genes in it :p

It was completely awesome. I remember I was talking to my walking stick, just a big wooden stick I found on the ground, and I had the feeling there was an ancient force inside this branch and I talked to it the WHOLE trip.

10 is definitly the shit.. 11 would be.. WOAH.
    I just have never expierenced anything beyond "Blazed" with just weed. I guess I'll pass out after that :p

12. I haven't been able to break past six without feeling shitty. Stupid shwag. That's all gonna change in three weeks though. :D

13. hahahha good shit

14. ive been at them all, but only at 11 with a little help from DXM

15. Audio Hallucinations....

That's what you call what I get sometimes .. hmm .. I must hit "Going, Going" quite often then :p

16. haha i think i made it to around 9 last night man, when you start hearing random shit when your friend isn't speaking is so weird and wonderful...

17. hahaha liking the chart :smoking: i usually go for 6 :D

18. Definitely been at level 11 plenty of times. Especially after you have taken a month tolerance break, if you happen to get the best shit once the tolerance break is done and take two bong rips of it. You will be full on tripping and it is quite an amazing experience.