Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dime Bag w/picture

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZyHigh, Feb 27, 2010.

1. It's not a bad count. I've gotten much worse.

I grab off this girl I used to go to school with, but her whole family deals. So I've grabbed through her dad twice. Both times he spent a few minutes looking through the dime bags and both times I've ended up with incredibly shitty counts.

Jerk.

2. Not too shabby.

3. why not just buy a full 8th and put it on the scale?

4. dude you know that is a good sac for ten dollars we know that is a good sac for ten dollars....

5. I was only grabbing 1g both times. And it's kind of awkward with him. I always get great counts from my usual dealer, so it's no big deal.

6. That is lookin live for a dime bag of schwag smoke that shit outta a pop can homie

7. Good hookup for sure if it's dank. But I doubt it. Because if you're the type to ask "Is this good for a dime bag?" you're probably the type a dealer knows he can take advantage of. Therefore, I'd say you got ripped. Unless the dealer is a friend/really big on your streets (big enough to give you that much of a hookup).

8. #68 GoldenGinge, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    theres a 10p on your shelf so i can assume you bought a english ten. But for £10 it looks like an anverage ten. but bit stemmy if you ask me

edit: wait thats no 10p,,.its a space stati....dollar coin?

Then I as to stumped.

9. hahaha flame....thats a good dime

10. I'm pretty sure dime refers to the cost of it... I'm not big into slang because I just ask my dealer for either a gram (usually 20 in my area) or an 8th or above.

And yeah, I'd pay 10 for that any day. Even if it's not "fire", it still looks decent. Definitely not schwag that's for sure. If it was schwag it would just be a clump of weed pressed together with seeds.

11. in Delaware:

$10 = 1g
    $20 = 3.5gs
    $40 = 7gs

12. wow thats pretty good, where u get ur bud from a clinic or a dealer ??

13. I wish i could get that for $10.