Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dime Bag w/picture

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZyHigh, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Yea so i got a dime last night to last me for tonight. This is it.

[​IMG]

You'd say that is a decent amount right?

2. Need better pictures. If it is some dank, that looks okay. If it's anything else, looks skimpy.

3. Yea looks decent to me

4. Yeah thats real good for a dime man.
    10 bucks, thats REALLY good.

5. Yea 10$ and its pretty "high" quality shit lol.

6. And also, ill post more pictures later its just that I have some people over at the moment.

7. whoever you got it from gave you alot for 10 bucks.

8. thats a fucken hook up!!

9. id say it is about 1.2-1.4

fucking lucky man

10. woahhh how muchh did you pay for that 10?

for mids and shit 10 gets you 2.5, also known as a dime?

maybe im just confused unless that dank

11. #11 ZyHigh, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010
    I paid 10$ for it and its pretty "high quality" (fire):smoke:

12. WELL post some pics of the actual nugs so we can see! if its good then its worth it.

13. I disagree. It's obviously not kb and thats not a very big amount for a dime. Should be about twice that much. It looks like a 5 to me.

14. meh not that great imo

15. you got ripped, thats some reggie. you can tell just by the way it given to you. looks like a nick.

16. thats some nice Shit!

17. :confused::confused::confused: I hope you realize that this makes no sense at all..... Whether its some of the best dank in the world, or the shittiest mexican dirt weed it should always be the exact weight. The potency of the bud doesnt give the dealer the right to skimp you or not. And if thats a dime (the coin) you comparing it to then it looks like you got a pretty good deal.:D

18. looks like my regular pick up lol you guys get fucked by your dealers

19. dont look nothing special.. it looks weak

20. I believe he was meaning to say that if he paid ten bucks for that ammount of dank it was good. Because ussualy and obviously schwag is cheaper!