Fellow Camaro Owners!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by megamax42, Feb 27, 2010.

1. #1 megamax42, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    [Deleted]

2. My 1977 Camaro Type LT. I bought it from Universal Studios, It was used in the movie Friday night lights.
    [​IMG]

In the Movie
    [​IMG]
    on the set
    [​IMG]

3. #3 megamax42, Feb 28, 2010
    [Deleted]

4. 500 bucks :D Definitely not mint cond. but the wheels on it are worth that alone.

5. #5 megamax42, Feb 28, 2010
    [Deleted]

6. I wanna say i bought it in 05. And yes i really like the look of the 3 piece spoilers.

7. i love the 79-mid 80s camaros. the 69s are way to played out imo. ever since barrett jackson and transformers their prices are fucking ridiculous, kinda like what happened to imports after the fast & the faggotry. though i wouldnt mind a late 60s rs with a 454, mmmmm torque

8. last night i happened across an '81 z28 for sale by the side of the road. i had to keep reminding myself i already have a project in the shop and can barely afford that and a daily. i used to hang out with a guy in high school who had a '76, it was a sweet ride to be sure.

9. Love the ZO6 wheels, good looking catfish you got there.

10. #11 megamax42, Mar 7, 2010
    [Deleted]

11. #12 Fredbear, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    Heres my 89 iroc I always switch up the rims from year to year I like both but the SSTs just look mean

Attached Files:

12. First car was a 1986 iroc-z. 400+ k on the body. Third repaint. Fourth motors that's been in itm haha. It was fast as hell though. Now i have a nice 1987 firebird with full g92 package 1990 5 speed iroc drive train, right at 255hp

Attached Files:

13. man I almost bought an 87 a few years back.  It was black with the t-tops and a c-4 corvette motor in it.

problem was, I got there to look at it and potentially buy it, and it had a whole list of problems and modifications the dude didn't mention in the craigslist ad.  the ad said "car runs and drives perfect", I get there and we couldn't even get it to start.  And he started to turn it into a drag car but only went like 1/2 of way, put new gauges in but didn't connect them, so the old ones didn't work either.  and it had a drag racing wheel in it.  no ac, no power steering, t tops were leaking.

anways...  I've always really loved these classics.  I mean the 60s/early 70s are cool, but the third gen is my favorite.  they're slept on heavy.  10-20 years from now we'll be seeing them go for good money at auctions.

14. Not a camaro owner but i love them regardless big fan of 4th gens my favorite for sure. Gotta love a lsx motor.

15. #17 ImTheJoker4u2, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    Ive always been a fan of the early 2nd gen...
    [​IMG]

And late 2nd..
    [​IMG]

Always dug these too...
    [​IMG]
    But Im actually a FOMOCO guy :laughing:

16. I love all camaros that did not have TPI, TBI, or a unibody from the 80's :laughing: .

Have always wanted a 70 split bumper or an older yenko.

17. This is my 79 Z28 I inherited from a family member. Its sitting in storage. I used to be a camaro lover but I feel like muscle cars can only do 1 trick, converting tire into smoke. uploadfromtaptalk1428909021444.png uploadfromtaptalk1428909053476.png uploadfromtaptalk1428909078250.png

18. #20 Bob Barker, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    I had this for a couple years but hated it. I never got it dialed in where I could drive it without something messing up. It would vapor lock after 30 minutes of driving, the trans shifted funny and the starter was to close to the headers. I had a rebuilt 454 big block put in it thou. Now I regret selling it but in the big picture I made a couple grand profit on it even after having the engine rebuilt. There was a big dent in the drivers door but overall pretty clean. Also was a clone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]