• by morpheus
  • Feb 27 2010 01:08 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• morpheus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:08 AM

Well I am 18, however I work at the same supermarket as my brother, who is 16. I heard a rumor that they are starting random drug testing there, however it could be un-true.

Anyway I have a few questions about drug testing.

-Do you think they would drug test me on the spot when I walk into work tomorrow, or will they notify me first about their policy on drug testing(They never told me about such a policy before)

-Can they test my brother, who works as a cashier at minimum wage? He is 16 which makes him a minor, if they test us tomorrow we are both bound to fail.

Any information would be nice.
Replies (8)

• Jackman6123
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:11 AM

well if you work there you most likely signed a piece of paper about there drug testing policy, if they just started testing now I assume it's a new policy therefore you have to be told about it and sign a new piece of paper. As far as testing goes, you work there you have to take a test if they give you one and it wouldn't be random if they told you prior to it

• morpheus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

I never signed a paper specifically telling me about drug testing, I only work saturdays and tuesdays so if i was given till tuesday I may pass, but If i come in tommorow and they tell me to pee in a cup i am fucked being as I am high right now.

• Jackman6123
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:15 AM

don't sweat it, I bet it is just a rumor

• Sproggs
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:16 AM

I never signed a paper specifically telling me about drug testing, I only work saturdays and tuesdays so if i was given till tuesday I may pass, but If i come in tommorow and they tell me to pee in a cup i am fucked being as I am high right now.

Call in sick!

• morpheus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:17 AM

Well it is a wierd story, I picked up from a new dealer today, and in the car was a manager from my supermarket. About 20 minutes later I get a call and the guy is like the chick that was in the car said theres random drug testing at IGA now so be careful. So she being a manager would know if there is testing or not.

• I Like Turtles

• Retaardvark
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:58 AM

Call in sick!

This man is very wise.

• PipPipPip
  • Pwn3ge
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:18 AM

It's a super market drug test. Buy some pee.

• PipPipPip
  • wnzgoe179
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:21 AM

It's a super market drug test. Buy some pee.

i like this idea, good to have some even if it is just a rumor.

but the call in sick one is fool proof

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users