Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Drug testing minors?

• Please log in to reply

morpheus

morpheus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts
Well I am 18, however I work at the same supermarket as my brother, who is 16. I heard a rumor that they are starting random drug testing there, however it could be un-true.

Anyway I have a few questions about drug testing.

-Do you think they would drug test me on the spot when I walk into work tomorrow, or will they notify me first about their policy on drug testing(They never told me about such a policy before)

-Can they test my brother, who works as a cashier at minimum wage? He is 16 which makes him a minor, if they test us tomorrow we are both bound to fail.

Any information would be nice.

Jackman6123

Jackman6123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts
well if you work there you most likely signed a piece of paper about there drug testing policy, if they just started testing now I assume it's a new policy therefore you have to be told about it and sign a new piece of paper. As far as testing goes, you work there you have to take a test if they give you one and it wouldn't be random if they told you prior to it

morpheus

morpheus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts
I never signed a paper specifically telling me about drug testing, I only work saturdays and tuesdays so if i was given till tuesday I may pass, but If i come in tommorow and they tell me to pee in a cup i am fucked being as I am high right now.

Jackman6123

Jackman6123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 544 posts
don't sweat it, I bet it is just a rumor

Sproggs

Sproggs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,936 posts

I never signed a paper specifically telling me about drug testing, I only work saturdays and tuesdays so if i was given till tuesday I may pass, but If i come in tommorow and they tell me to pee in a cup i am fucked being as I am high right now.

Call in sick!

morpheus

morpheus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts
Well it is a wierd story, I picked up from a new dealer today, and in the car was a manager from my supermarket. About 20 minutes later I get a call and the guy is like the chick that was in the car said theres random drug testing at IGA now so be careful. So she being a manager would know if there is testing or not.

Retaardvark

Retaardvark

I Like Turtles

• Registered Upgraded
  • 606 posts

Call in sick!

This man is very wise.

Pwn3ge

Pwn3ge

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
It's a super market drug test. Buy some pee.

wnzgoe179

wnzgoe179

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

It's a super market drug test. Buy some pee.

i like this idea, good to have some even if it is just a rumor.

but the call in sick one is fool proof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users