Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

the Mango Theory...

• Please log in to reply

mrsofficer9

mrsofficer9

Sam-I-Ami

• Registered Upgraded
  • 723 posts
im sure you have heard the theory that eating a mango before you smoke gives you a more intense high and it lasts longer. well whoever came up with that should know that it is a dumb idea to give a stoner a mango and expect them to figure out how to cut and peel it. lol. i highly doubt this works, but i just happened to have a mango laying around, so with some difficulty i cut it up and just finished eating it. now im going to wait a bit and smoke. if i get higher, awesome, if it doesnt work, that was a good mango so i dont care. what are your opinions on this whole mango thing? do you like mangoes? ever tried to cut one up? this is the place to discuss mangoes. and to see if they can really make you higher.

Similar Topics: the Mango Theory...     x

Skald

Skald

Pot/Metal Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,355 posts
Yes people have tried, and yes it works. Myrcene is a nice little chemical found in some strains of weed and in ripe mango's and can increase your high significantly.

Epoch-Flail-Guy

Epoch-Flail-Guy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 219 posts

Yes people have tried, and yes it works. Myrcene is a nice little chemical found in some strains of weed and in ripe mango's and can increase your high significantly.

and they're fuckin delicious :P

SuperMonkey26

SuperMonkey26

Bow before SuperMonkey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,645 posts
I got to thinking just now, "Have I ever even had a mango before?" so I looked up a picture to see what they look like. I can't say I've seen them sold in grocery stores around me, maybe because I've never paid attention before though.

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,567 posts
its not a theory dog it works its a fact just eat a mango 45 minutes before u smoke

SkunkWoods

SkunkWoods

The wood guy

• Gold Member
  • 4,461 posts

Full Melt

Full Melt

To Swoll To Control

• Gold Member
  • 6,887 posts

tongues

tongues

Ape

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,106 posts
I've never heard of this before, but now I want to try it.

I'm gonna go pick a mango :smoking:

Edit: nevermind, it's not mango season:(

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,567 posts

I've never heard of this before, but now I want to try it.

I'm gonna go pick a mango :smoking:

Edit: nevermind, it's not mango season:(

get the drink called "naked" get the mango one it has 1 and 1/4 serving of real mango.

dont fuck with that fake mango shit. drink it like 30 minutes before u blaze. i did this and i got ripped

morrowb

morrowb

Holden Caulfield

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,714 posts
I remember buying one once, and I had no fucking clue how to eat it haha.

I figured it out though, crises averted.

Gnorme

Gnorme

• Registered Upgraded
  • 270 posts

get the drink called "naked" get the mango one it has 1 and 1/4 serving of real mango.

dont fuck with that fake mango shit. drink it like 30 minutes before u blaze. i did this and i got ripped

+rep for the suggestion

So much easier to drink that than buying an unripe mango (all I can find in the grocery stores around me), waiting for it to ripen, and then cutting it up... but mangoes are still so delicious.

tongues

tongues

Ape

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,106 posts

thanks for the tip.
what fake mango shit?

Sshack

Sshack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 225 posts
I'm gonna have to test this theory.

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,567 posts

thanks for the tip.
what fake mango shit?

like artificial mango juice that has no real mango in it

SkunkWoods

SkunkWoods

The wood guy

• Gold Member
  • 4,461 posts

potblower

potblower

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 458 posts
dude i did this for the first time a while back cause i saw it under one of the forums and it kinda made my face red and i was extremly high but nothing out of the norm except my face being red, then i did it a second time and it was just a normal high, so dont know if it truly works

Skald

Skald

Pot/Metal Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,355 posts

anyone even THINK that dried mango's will work? I honestly buy dried mango's by the pound.

No, they won't do anything as they have all the juice sucked out of em. Thats the part you want.

SkunkWoods

SkunkWoods

The wood guy

• Gold Member
  • 4,461 posts

IwasA.Smurf

IwasA.Smurf

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,452 posts

its not a theory dog it works its a fact just eat a mango 45 minutes before u smoke

He knows what the fuck he's talkin 'bout:p

NYC Diesel

NYC Diesel

Registered Usee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,278 posts
It works trust me. But you're right about knowing how to peel it. Right after I first heard about the mango theory I was extremely ripped in a deli and decided to buy a mango. Not knowing anything about mangoes, I bit into it and swallowed the peel lmao. My friends even warned me not to eat the peel, oh well haha it still tasted good

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users