What beer are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MonkeyUndead, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Shock top, spiced banana wheat

2. Stoked on my b day pick up !!!!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440512087.426748.jpg

3. Grabbed a 4-pack of Grolsch Lager so I could use the swing-top bottles for secondary fermentation with my kombucha. Its pretty good, I'm not big on lagers but it sure beats something like bud lol

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. Dayum good

Attached Files:

5. Had a dark beer on tap the other day and disliked it so much I handed it over my drinking buddy after a couple of sips. I just don't know why you'd want a beer to taste like banana and clove. I prefer the taste of malted whatever and hops. Simple man, I guess.

6. #11506 Jimmy Carter, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    Another reason why I love DeGarde, 100% spontaneously fermented and 100% delicious as fuck

https://vimeo.com/127084279

the dudes interviewing him are kinda dorks but he has some pretty interesting things to say.

7. Dam wish I could get de garde stuff^^^^
    Had biere de mars from jolly pumpkin the other night enjoyed it alot! The cherry tartness and oak flavor is crazy but goes well with the funk.
    I'm going to have to try some more biere De garde's.
    [​IMG]

8. Trades must happen come the end of the season [​IMG]

9. sooo good. Mango hoppiness with a funky tart finish....
    [​IMG]

10. All of my sour beers I pick up from them literally overflow upon opening every single time. It's happened three times now, and everytime it catches me by surprise :wacko:

11. Elysian Imortal IPA. Tasty nice hoppy taste and almost sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Weird I've never had that happen from prairie.. May be somthing to do with your distribution.. They are dam good tho when they don't gush lol. A bit over priced too tho but it's worth it imo.

13. Why do these pix always come out sideways? Anyway one of my most fav beers is back!

Attached Files:

14. #11515 Mr Horsepower, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Went on vacation up to traverse city to see the wife's family, so I've been drinking a lot of bells, shorts, and new Holland. Last night I was drinking new Hollands sour and it was DELICIOUS, I can't remember the name for the life of me though. Right now I'm knocking back a classic. Bell's Oberon wheat ale. It's a fantastic take on this style.

Edit: the New Holland sour's name is incorrigible.

Attached Files:

15. Pumpkin porter. Not as pumpkiny as I was hoping

Attached Files:

16. I just upgraded to windows 10 and I started having that problem. I think that the default photo viewer in Windows 10 turns things upright automatically but only for the display and none of the actual file properties are affected. Just turn the camera sideways for beer pics, I had to do that for the beer I am about to post.

17. Allagash Dubbel. Pretty nice for an American version of a Belgian beer. It holds true to the style but isn't an exact clone. I would definitely drink this one again.

[​IMG]

18. Allagash tripel....at mellow
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440894311.195879.jpg

19. I was about to buy that earlier but I got the dubbel instead since I haven't had a dubbel in a while and I've had several triples recently. How is it btw?