What beer are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MonkeyUndead, Feb 24, 2010.

1. We don't have liquor license at my new job, so I'm been drinking shitty japanese beer and sake.

Got tequila waiting for me at home though.

2. Got a Leinenkugels mixed pack. Goddamn the Cranberry Ginger Shandy is sooo good.

3. How you know what piss taste like hahahah #corona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. omg such a fucking delicious gueuze!
    [​IMG]

5. #10425 SIRSOG, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    Going to be kegging my second homebrew (ellies brown ale clone), testing my first (hoegaarden clone), and brewing my 4th brew today. It will be an oatmeal chocolate stout... and I currently have an Avery Salvation clone in the carboy... It's going to be a beer day lol

I guess they aren't my first and second but last time I brewed I wasn't serious about it so... first real ones

6. Dam I wanna find one of those.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

7. I had a Stone Go To IPA last night and I was pretty satisfied with it. For only being 4.5% it tasted stronger than some Imperial IPA's that I have had!

8. Tonight's line up
    I got the new south because it was brewed 30 mins from me in myrtle beach sc
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416693281.500696.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

9. Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA. I'm at a friend's Friendsgiving party and its BYOB.

10. everything is byob. Or you end up being the bummy friend. Don't be that guy

11. Woops I'm drinking some Sierra Nevada to night . Last night and tomorrow probably this shit is bomb

12. Leinenliugel's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. First time drinking it. I dig it. Their honey ale is alright too.

13. #10434 squidrick420, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Wee-Heavy-Er Scotch Ale from French Broad Brewing Co. here in Asheville.
    It is quite a nice beer and it can stand against some of the Scottish imports that i have had.

[​IMG]

14. This is the manliest most awesome drink I've tried. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417047051.613845.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumsh

15. why are you posting it here?

16. #10437 dabKling, Nov 27, 2014
    Lagavulin is pretty bad ass i'm not gonna lie.

Snagged a 6pack of wine for the festivities tomorrow, and of course had to grab some delicious beer.

[​IMG]

17. #10438 lisamc, Nov 27, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417072875.062909.jpg

Edit- eww my table looks gross! Too much spilled beer -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. NONE!
    HELP ME!
    :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

19. didnt know where else to post, and I was out of beer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumsh