What beer are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MonkeyUndead, Feb 24, 2010.

1. St.ides 40 oz x2 + jwh :)

2. Had some budweiser, some captain morgan, and some millter lite.... seein what everyones up to tonightt haha

3. I started off with MOthership Whit around 5. Blue Moon by 7. And then finished it off with few irish car bombs and a few bowls. I gotta work tomorrow eh?:eek:

4. If you're talking about a beer in raggaemylitis's post you're wrong. That shit's created in the state of beer... Wisconsin.

5. This is what I was drinking on last night.

brother thelonious belgian style abbey ale

[​IMG]

6. When I'm just chillin' and having some beers with friends, we usually drink PBR. On my own, I like dark ales... Guiness is good, but the best beer I've ever tried was from a microbrew in Eastern Washington called Iron Horse, and they make an imperial sweet stout called Irish Death. It's the most delicious beer I've ever had in my mouth. Even my girl at the time, who HATED beer drank half of my first glass of the stuff.

7. I gave up drinking because I'm focusing more on getting in shape, but I usually just drank whatever was available. I liked Rolling Rock and Yuengling the most.

8. Now on my second bottle of corona extra and I can definately say it's delicious.

9. Sam adam's boston ale. Good hangover fix.

10. [​IMG]

its salvadoran (idk what the proper term is it's from el salvador) I thought it was mexican and i got it. Very good light beer. Nice citrus hint to it, i was pleasantly surprised

11. [​IMG]

I am all that is man.

12. currently downin my favorite malt - MICKEYS
    [​IMG]

13. ohh shhiitt you beat me to it man^ haha

14. kudos for stating that budlight (and pretty much any beverage made by budweiser) tastes like piss! :hello: i have never been as dissapointed by a beer than budweiser select :mad: tastes awful, unusually low alcohol content, seriously what doesn't suck about that beer?
    i'm not a well rounded beersman though, so i can't share some fancy brew i'm drinking these days, but many of those already posted look great, drink and smoke on my friends! :)

15. Same drink, but mine are what we call: GRENADES!!!1!!1!! :D

They're fuckin' delicious.

16. i used to get so buck off those man, drink on friends:)

17. #59 VwDetour, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    Mmmm... delicious beer, not that liquid bread shit!

Brewed in my province, Canadian beer ftw!

Pumphouse blueberry ale is delicious too, Also brewed in my province!

Attached Files: