What beer are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MonkeyUndead, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Fuck Bud light. I actually like beer that doesn't taste like piss. I used to totally hate beer but now i seem to have developed a taste for it. :p

So what beer are you drinking?

This is what i'm downin with my steak right now...

[​IMG]

Quite tasty!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Idc bout the beer.

But I am interested in this steak you talk about :devious:

Sounds delicious. What cut?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. oh god, black ale?
    i can't even drink guiness!
    i'm a budweiser fan...but then again i haven't yet acquired the taste for beer as some. not a big drinker but when i do, it's beer.

i got some laying around actually. might as well crack one open

4. [​IMG]

mexican dark beer
    best mexican beer

5. looks good.

right now i'm out. but usualy been drinkin Extra Gold lately. i'm broke as fuck and find it to be a good beer for broke ppl.

6. I actually have (well had!) a prety good new york strip. I've been marinating it for about 3 days in some worcsh, crushed garlic, olive oil, and a tiny bit of jack daniels. I basically inhaled it.

7. I actually don't like guiness that much either but this is pretty mild compared to.

8. You sir WIN in my book :hello:.

My favorite cut hands down.

Now to add to your thread. I'm a big fan of Blue Moon.

I want to try Sams Adams new seasonal beer tho. I forget the name of it however. Its some pilsner or something along those lines.

9. a 3 day marinade...that sounds fucking delicious
    rep for that, dear god!

10. None, cause it doesn help for shit if you're keeping your body fit enough to gain healthy muscles and reduce fat %. =)

weed is another thing though.. I just had a nice workout and Im thinking bout smoking my roach with mountain krystal.. something

11. Magic Hat #9

12. hmm.. well its actually healthy to have 2 or less alcoholic beverages a day for men..
    and why not? we need fat to gain muscle, why wouldnt you want those extra calories?? :hello:

13. Hmm perhaps there are some benificial things in alcohol.
    I'd just think the things you can get outta alcohol you can also get out other things.
    Fat idd we need it, ive noticed :p especially for bulking up a bit, but i figured do my body some good and eat nuts and fish or something like that if i want some fat.

btw, why is it exactly that its healthy for men to have about 2 alcoholic drinks a day?
    something with testosterone levels or?

14. I recently had this. I got it on the sole fact that Rasputin is on it. The beer is meh. [​IMG]

15. ^^ Haha...Rasputin is one of my favorite historical figures...I probably would have bought it too.

16. I'm in a "fuck beer" mode. haha. This is coursing its way through my veins right now...:) This is pretty much the best shit around. For $15 bucks you get a decent sized bottle of 92 proof rum. And it even tastes good.

[​IMG]

17. Guiness, Moosehead and Keith's.

18. I am a fan of a nice bottle of blue moon or even better on tap

19. Magic Hat #9 or Circus Boy.

20. pilsner urquell