The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

how long till finished

• by chknhwk
  • Feb 23 2010 10:27 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • chknhwk
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:27 AM

so my girls are ending week wed i was wondering about how long they have left i was thinking 2-3 weeks. i was also wondering how much weight they will put on in the last couple weeks

Attached Files

Replies (3)

Similar Topics: how long till finished     x

• smokinj798
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

It's all about the tric's what do they look like, clear, cloudy, amber?

• WHO DAT?!?!

• Sweetjones
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:32 PM

He's right, the only for sure way to know is to check trichs under a 30x power microscope. They look great tho!! How many weeks have u been flowering? They look pretty sativa dom, could take 12 weeks or longer. Good job so far. The top of those buds r pointed like a witches tit!!lol. Keep it up bro.

• PipPip
  • chknhwk
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:23 PM

He's right, the only for sure way to know is to check trichs under a 30x power microscope. They look great tho!! How many weeks have u been flowering? They look pretty sativa dom, could take 12 weeks or longer. Good job so far. The top of those buds r pointed like a witches tit!!lol. Keep it up bro.

yea i know about the trichs i just got my microscope in lastnite so i am going to check on them thursday to see about how far along they are. i have been flowering since 12/23/09 so im at the end of week 9 and yes very sativa dom the guy i got the clones from said around 11-12 weeks to finish i am on the home stretch now. the buds with the point ends are all calyx at the end big ones ill post some pics after harvest or right before

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved