Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how long till finished

• Please log in to reply

chknhwk

chknhwk

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
so my girls are ending week wed i was wondering about how long they have left i was thinking 2-3 weeks. i was also wondering how much weight they will put on in the last couple weeks

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC02211.JPG
  • DSC02212.JPG
  • DSC02213.JPG
  • DSC02214.JPG
  • DSC02215.JPG
  • DSC02216.JPG
  • DSC02217.JPG
  • DSC02218.JPG

Similar Topics: how long till finished     x

smokinj798

smokinj798

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
It's all about the tric's what do they look like, clear, cloudy, amber?

Sweetjones

Sweetjones

WHO DAT?!?!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
He's right, the only for sure way to know is to check trichs under a 30x power microscope. They look great tho!! How many weeks have u been flowering? They look pretty sativa dom, could take 12 weeks or longer. Good job so far. The top of those buds r pointed like a witches tit!!lol. Keep it up bro.

chknhwk

chknhwk

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

He's right, the only for sure way to know is to check trichs under a 30x power microscope. They look great tho!! How many weeks have u been flowering? They look pretty sativa dom, could take 12 weeks or longer. Good job so far. The top of those buds r pointed like a witches tit!!lol. Keep it up bro.

yea i know about the trichs i just got my microscope in lastnite so i am going to check on them thursday to see about how far along they are. i have been flowering since 12/23/09 so im at the end of week 9 and yes very sativa dom the guy i got the clones from said around 11-12 weeks to finish i am on the home stretch now. the buds with the point ends are all calyx at the end big ones ill post some pics after harvest or right before

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users