Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Marijuana in Indiana!!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ocnad, Feb 23, 2010.

1. So what is the status of this bill right now? Are we almost there? I hope so!

2. Hey all, I'm born and raised in Indianapolis (sadly) and I'm doing all I can to push for some type of decriminalization of Marijuana, I suffer from some chronic insomnia and I'm underweight due to a high metabolism and just not being hungry, also being up for 30+ hours my body is constantly burning calories at such a quick pace I can't gain weight if I tried lol. But ever since me and my friends started smoking pot I've been able to sleep at night and when I get the munchies I eat and eat and eat, I've gained about 15 pounds since I started smoking last year, so I'm pushing HARD for this to be legalized in every way possible, but if starting at the medical level is what we have to do then so be it!

3. I really appreciate this thread.

I've been recently diagnosed with a stomach disorder and I've fought with depression and anxiety all my life. I'm losing weight rapidly and I'm unable to work most of the time. I have family here in Indiana and I don't want to leave them behind. I just have to get my legal MJ card now because it helps so much.

I can't take anti-depressants because of the side effects. Cannabis is the only thing that really helps my pain and anxiety.

I heard that Michigan has MMJ. Ohio is basically decriminalized but that's not the same thing really.

Some questions:

What's the best state to be an MMJ patient?

How hard is it to get a Doc to sign off?

How do you find a legal supplier?

How do you afford it?

:wave: