Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Medical Marijuana in Indiana!!!!

• Please log in to reply

ocnad

ocnad

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
There is a new political action committee in Indiana called Re-Legalize Indiana working to legalize Medical Marijuana and Industrial Hemp. They have also teamed up with Indiana Norml to try and bring Indiana into the fold with the 14 something other states that have legalized marijuana in some form.

They also have a facebook page you can look up, let's hear it for Indiana!!!!!!!

FunkeeNuggz514

FunkeeNuggz514

Stoned User

• Silver Member
  • 742 posts

gocubbies24

gocubbies24

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
hey man, im from Logansport! This is fucking amazing but your right, we still have awhile.. I also hear you on moving, i plan on going to Montana and becoming a Legal grower, trying to find some people to go in with me

winkyweed

winkyweed

Medicinal Grower

• Gold Member
  • 319 posts

FunkeeNuggz514

FunkeeNuggz514

Stoned User

• Silver Member
  • 742 posts

gocubbies24

gocubbies24

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
funkeenuggz, you should def check out my sig.. sounds like were in about the same spot and could equally benefit from this

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,529 posts
Look, the ONE thing the prohibitionists are right about is that medical marijuana is the first step towards legalization. We are getting the cannabis first to those who need it the most- the ill and suffering. After a while, when "Billy-Bob Six-Pack" finally notices that society has not crumbled with the introduction of medical marijuana (and that his granny takes a puff now and again), THEN it will be legalized.

Now getting all those "Billy-Bob"s to that realization is going to take some work from you guys- it's especially important to do if "Billy-Bob" has "Senator", or "Dr." or other fancy title in front of his name. We have to educate all the "Billy-Bob"s out there, if we want sane laws about cannabis.

My "Granny's list" gives you a good place to start with your educating. People find it hard to argue when you can produce studies backing your claims up! Get a copy of my list, read until you find some "bomb-shell" articles or studies, print and send them to "Billy-Bob". It is a shame to let people go about in such a state of ignorance! (The US mail does NOT require return addresses to deliver mail. ;) )

Now look at my sig- see the email? Email me and I'll send you a free copy of my list with hundreds of MMJ studies and articles!

Granny :wave:

winkyweed

winkyweed

Medicinal Grower

• Gold Member
  • 319 posts

FunkeeNuggz514

FunkeeNuggz514

Stoned User

• Silver Member
  • 742 posts

winkyweed

winkyweed

Medicinal Grower

• Gold Member
  • 319 posts

winkyweed

winkyweed

Medicinal Grower

• Gold Member
  • 319 posts

winkyweed

winkyweed

Medicinal Grower

• Gold Member
  • 319 posts

FunkeeNuggz514

FunkeeNuggz514

Stoned User

• Silver Member
  • 742 posts

MuncieWeed

MuncieWeed

BURN!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 919 posts
I would LOVE to be a legal grower and stay in the same place

winkyweed

winkyweed

Medicinal Grower

• Gold Member
  • 319 posts

• Storm Crow likes this

eddie_mcpot

eddie_mcpot

Hydro Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am in southern Indiana near Evansville. Cannabis helps my aches and pains when I need it. We hoosiers want our weed legally. It's time to stop lying to the public about marijuana being "of no medical value" and "Highly Addictive" stop teaching our kids that pot smokers are bad people. Give me a shout if any 420 events are happening nearby.

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,529 posts
First, email Joh at <joh.padgett(at)relegalizeindiana.com> :D

Next, email me at i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org get your free copy of my list and start educating yourself!

Register to vote, if you haven't already!

Give your doctor the link to my list. (you can always put it in a letter- the post office delivers letters without return addys! ;) ) Most doctors know very little about cannabis.

Bookmark your politician's addresses and write them- be persistent and polite! Just do a "this is why I support legalization-" and add a few abstracts or articles from my list. You can really get their attention with article titles like "THC inhibits primary marker of Alzheimer's disease" or "Marijuana Kills Brain Cancer Cells" or maybe a study "{Delta}9-Tetrahydrocannabinol-Induced Apoptosis in Jurkat Leukemia T Cells Is Regulated by Translocation of Bad to Mitochondria"- if you want to twist his brain! :confused: lol

("Apoptosis" means "death", incidentally. Yeah, cannabis can kill leukemia cells and they knew way back in 1987 that cannabinoids worked against leukemia cells. :cool: My list has the full 1987 study, "Cannabinoids induce incomplete maturation of cultured human leukemia cells", if you're interested. It's in the "Cancer- leukemia" section.)

Granny :wave:

Edited by Storm Crow, 27 March 2010 - 06:26 PM.

PumpkinKing420

PumpkinKing420

The toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
I'm from Fort Wayne, and i am definitely voting!!!!! :hello:

tootheless

tootheless

Hier kommt Drachen Mann

• Registered Upgraded
  • 153 posts