Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. I beat a ticket once,,
    I got a ticket for parking in a handicap parking space in a state forest. Went to court and
    had a trial. Postponed 3 or 4 times. Then finally got to show the judge pictures
    I was parked some fifty feet from the sign. Case closed, I won. Ranger was pissed!

Welcome scarletyodaman.

2. Morning folks. Have a great weekend . Is uno the old uno?

3. They count on people just paying the fine.. You usually win if you fight it, but taking all the time off work costs more than the friggin ticket.
    Its a racket//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

4. You hit that on the nose. I missed all kinds of work. And after sitting in court for weeks
    people paid fines just to get out.

Good afternoon all.
    Just got done setting the garden up with the new 1000 watter. Arent I FANCY

LAter MoonRocky

5. Whats up ! Im kind of New Here .

6. Not a whole lot going on around here... Coffee pot has about an inch of dust on it //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/sad_2.gif

7. do you live in a northern state in the mountains?

Morning all . :wave:

8. Morning.. afternoon.. and now evening.. :)

9. great time of year I think i may actually be Happy :p

10. Morning folks.. hope everyone is having a good start to the week... me.. well im in the grind.. :p

11. Last big summer plant about to come down.. Gone the last seven days it looks like my watering help missed it all week long.. Blast furnace heat didn't help the old girl a bit..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

12. Im more interested in those Oranges Brother!yum yum

13. Big Money week on PRICE IS RIGHT

GoodDay alll

14. So it looks like I might be moving to a farm... Out in amish country.. Where I can GROW AGAIN//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/yay.gif//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/luxhello.gif
    Probably wont be for a few months, and obviously I cant start growing outdoors in winter... But I am STOKED for this to go through!!!
    Im thinking like 15-20 plants should keep me in free weed for a minute (Assuming I dont end up with a bunch of males)
    Its just bag seed - But if I get something decent, I usually save whatever seeds I find...

15. Morning folks.. great news joker... lol @ rocky..
    Hiya brassnwood :wave:

16. Meyer Lemon tree..
    Morning Yoda..
    Dry ice hash tincture.. 1 gram decarbed hash and 1 ounce of 151 everclear..
    About 4 droppers worth in your beverage will have you good to go..
    [​IMG]
    Badkats coconut and lecithin oil caps are always a winner.. 5 grams of decarbed hash, 1 table spoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon soy lecithin.. Heat covered 20 min @ 220 deg then freeze.. 3 more heat and freeze cycles with as much blending as you can when hot..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Stir while capping to help keep the hash sludge suspended in the oil.. Do take care licking things clean as you can find yourself all to high with this stuff..
    BNW

17. #89599 Yoda, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    morning florida.. welcome to the lounge..
    morning brass_looking good.. here I am stuck in the grind.. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif lol looks like youll have a good though //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif

18. I planted a meyer lemon tree my first year but it died so did my apple tree i planted and my peach tree and my grapefruit tree .