Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Getting close to starting the new grow! :smoke: I got my new cloner all built and running, plus some new genetics from Nirvana. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #89522 Canadaforlife, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    This is my first grow. The plants are a little more than two weeks old. They have been through a lot(nute burn as soon as they sprouted from soil being hot, also they have experienced some heat stress) as I am still learning as I go. They are all bagseed I've kept over the years. I have the climate under control now with the help of a 6 inch 240 cfm intake fan. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441077748.303223.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441077748.305834.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441077748.301794.jpg
    How do they look? I watered today with tap water, kelp and foliage pro

3. Better pic hopefully, I'm still getting used to this whole thing. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441077938.710081.jpg

4. Hey BagSeed, looking good. :smoke: Why did you add an intake fan? Passive intake is the way to go. I would move your fan to the exhaust side, the fan will work better, and you will keep negative pressure in your glowworm. :smoke:

5. #89525 Canadaforlife, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  6. Canada, Just keep an eye on your environment and all will be well. Make sure your pH/ run off PPMs/, room temp/humidity are all in check every day and you will be curing before you know it. Looks great!

7. all i have is dark roast i dont like dark roast its too bitter.

8. How is everyone today? :smoke:

9. I am doing fine. Nice of you to ask. Been sitting her awhile all alone.
    Doc says cut back on COFFEE......Yea Right.

10. Not bad.. how about you? I'm diggin the grow...[​IMG]

11. Puff Puff.... and pass..
    [​IMG]

12. BenderBob,

I've been on a Futurama marathon lately. That show is so underrated. I continue to read your posts in Bender's voice and it cracks me up still after all these years. Kiss my shiny metal ass.

13. Told myself today that I would start a journal.
    . Myself said "too much trouble."
    And the conversation continues...

"But it is fun to go back and see where it all started. I can post about my talent as a
    grower and let members see the evolution of a empty space turn into a jungle"

"This aint the history channel. Nobody reads it anyway" "Your wasting time"

"No shit I have plenty of time to waste. I think I have one friend that might follow"

"Hes not even listed as your friend."

"Fuck You. I might not have any friends but when I visit the Growers Coffee Lounge they like what
    I post"

"How do you know.. There probably all stone out of their minds. Your not that clever."

"I still think about a journal.. This time around I plan on growing a bunch of autos"

"Ah Thats sweet."

"Screw You I plan on doing a soil photo grow with SKUNK #1 in December"

"Stop dropping names.. Grow some real weed"

"I also am going to upgrade my light from 400 to 1000 watts. Thats serious right?

"Now your talking my language. What else is in the works?"

"I was thinking of building a bubble cloner and trying my hand at that.
    That ought to get at least some beginners to check in from time to time."

"There you go again thinking somebody cares. "

"I will be posting lots of pics throughout the grows. The first auto grow I was
    going to name it something like MoonRocky's Auto Adventure"

ADVENTURE= a bold, usually risky undertaking; hazardous action of uncertain outcome.

"Thats It, I got the name: MoonRocky's Hazardous Actions Of Uncertain Outcome"

"OK enough already start a journal and post there were nobody has to sit through it
    if they don't want."

"Then its settled. A journal it is."

Me and my MASCOT are off to start a journal in INDOOR GROW JOURNALS

Hope to see all of you there..

LAter MoonRocky

14. #89534 BenderBob, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015

15. I love this time of year.. My hand is killing me but I love this time of year..
    [​IMG]
    BNW.. This Jack is the best stinker taken to date.. Very heavy citrus on her

16. Hello my fellow farmers! For all the outdoor farmers in the Northern Hemisphere.....Harvest season is here!!! The next two weeks is when you whip out your jeweler's loupes and you be checkin trichomes daily!! Good luck to all. May your Harvests be bountiful!!!

17. I use an Excel spreadsheet for my journals. Each grow is a dedicated workbook in the spreadsheet. Each day is a row in the workbook. I provide details of the grow along the way. I also link in weekly pics just to be able to use for future reference.

Starting a new grow right now. Germinating some and will keep three to grow until I can tell sex and whether auto traits were inherited. The beans come from a friend's accidental.crossing between a Northern Lights autofem and a mystery non-auto male. Have no clue what that'll produce.

It's a gamble that I'll probably regret. Should just buy some autofem seeds of a known strain like usual. But, I felt like going for something different.

18. Slow mo.. you may be a lil ocd brother lol ....ha ha.. naw..truth be told I used to do the same, once you have enough data you wont have to do that, just looking at them youll know where you are.. :smoke:
    High Folks... been far to long how are all the growers. ?

19. morning folks

20. Yoda!!!!! What's up buddy? Give Doin a hug for me.