Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Another great argument in favor of my ongoing diatribe about the inherent potential of Bagseed;  fortunately my constant quest to compare has never led to an urge to share.  Some prolific posters constantly skirt the boundaries of this issue with casual conversations and perhaps this latest lock down will bring this point home.   

2. A L O H A [​IMG]

I see you Homer[​IMG] I miss Thunder too[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Nice plants!! Bushes yo.....:eek:

My poor little seedlings... One is runted, the others stretched a bit. Got a fan on em now gonna try to sturdy them girls up a little bit.

Probably caused by all that dirt in your grow room...:poke:

5. oooooohhhhh

burned[​IMG]

6. Hey Sky!  I miss that ornery dude too, hope he'll come back.  Well I was going to use some emoticons to project my feelings, but I think you just about covered it.

Howdy to the rest of the Loungers, good to see some action in here. 

7. Geeeeett bent.... :p

Don't tell me your outdo' setup is a bunch of 5gal dwc buckets running off a car battery in some field somewhere...:poke:

8. Mahalo Nui Loa. I've killed plenty a seedling this year[​IMG] and all the years past[​IMG]

I have to buy my dirt so it must be special kind dirt[​IMG]

Yeah me too! Love him to the moon and back. I have so many favs here. Homer and pops and bender and the j's and 420 and ig and hot lips botany and aw and jerry and chunk and the yodas and stingy and buzz and old pork and the list goes on and on and in no order at all. Guess I just love love love![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I hope he comes back cause the city is not the same without him! if you are reading this friend come back me and homer miss you so[​IMG]
    love ya sweet sweet homer[​IMG]
    Aloha you and [​IMG]  everyone

9. man o man....crazy night. *shakes head* 
    not me. I'm fine.

i guess i should use more emoticons.....

10. #89390 Yoda, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    High folks.. got that right green..lol 

hope everyone has a great Tuesday  [​IMG]

Hiya homer [​IMG] nice to see you man..you to sky

11. Ahhh good to be back :) Not too late for a coffee is it?

:bongin:

Chef.

12. just finished mine up

i can brew another pot tho[​IMG]

13. Stick it on bro! Need a coffee to catch up with all these notifications.....

Chef

14. I'm just getting to coffee time myself. 

beautiful sunshine today, blue sky... I'm sitting here looking at the forest start to spring to life...with 4 little seedlings to keep me company in the sun...

good morning all :wave:

15. Nice to see you too[​IMG]  Doesnt happen enough these days! [​IMG] Never see your lovely wife anymore[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Gotta play as much as you work Master Yoda[​IMG][​IMG]

16. http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-medical-grade-oil-cannabis-capsules-uv-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html/page-1  Bad Kats medical grade oil is a fine base for any consumable.. The processed hash oil acquires a nutty flavor and the base coconut oil is nearly flavorless on it's own.. My own cliff notes are as follows..
    1 table spoon warmed coconut oil
    1 tea spoon soy lecithin granules or powder
    5 grams hash.. I use 160 micron dry ice method for this part..
    Size 0 gel caps.. This works out to 25 drops per cap.. Short load your first few caps until you dial in your personal dosage.. This stuff is potent make no mistake.. Bad Kats combination of decarb, short chain triglyceride coconut oil and lecithin encapsulation will give you maximum results from your efforts..
    Decarb material at 220 deg for 40 min
    mix materials and blend well
    Heat covered for 20 min @ 220 deg
    freeze
    Heating and freezing up to 3 additional cycles will increase the narcotic sleep aid effect..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had 2 dishes ready to cap so I got that done this morning.. Made up 2 more rounds of hash oil around noon and talked the better half into whipping up 2 batches of medicated brownies this afternoon.. I fear I've violated my own rule about not licking the mixing implements or wiping the bowl clean and licking .. While I'm not glued to my chair in hopes the planet doesn't decide to try and toss me off like the last time I did this I'm very medicated and would be over baked with any smoke at this point..

17. Soooo...looks like my grow plans this summer just took a dump...:(

The guy who's property I was accessing my spot from is moving so security is compromised...

Better to find out before I had them in the ground...

Oh well...such is life...

18. Well that totally sucks IF.. No other optional places you can grow in ?? I give thanks daily for being able to grow without undue fear more then the ever present nagging tickle us old folk will have no matter how legal it gets.. The officers that responded to my neighbor fingering me seemed honestly disappointed that I did not have a grow room just some outside plants and went off to scold the neighbors about minding their own Ps and Qs as I was in compliance under state law.. Hope you get something going for summer.. BNW

19. Good morning, good afternoon and good evening Loungers. :wave:

IF, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can work something out. 

Where, oh where, is Freedom?! :poke: :poke: :poke: :love: :poke: :poke: :poke: I'm probably going to get an error for having too many smilies's :laughing:

Hope everyone has a great day! :bongin: