Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. My old man had a small garden in the back yard when I was growing up. He stopped growing when I was around 11 or 12 I think. About the time I started to realize what it was :laughing:

2. Hey to everyone.

Big day in the neighborhood.  Water heater took a crap.
    Replacing as we speak. Having a cup of joe with the installers.
    Figured if I coffee them up they will work faster,
    Also have a septic problem today. Environmental Engineer on his way
    to check it out. pu. Not going to drink any coffee with him, I am 
    way over my limit already. Maybe offer him some juice. No water available.
    Cant tend to the garden while these guys are around.  
    This is just the reason for having a no smell garden. Quiet too.
    Stealth is the key.

Later MoonRocky

Fancy dancy name for someone who plays with shit...:laughing:

What's the septic issue?

I work with drains and often have to deal with septic tanks...

4. We cant deny the shit man a title. He didn't wear overalls.

The problem was fecal matter (excrement) bubbling out a vent.
    Float switch failure.....that's as much as I want to know

One look at this system and you can see why he needs a title
    This is just for one house.

004.JPG   007.JPG

009.JPG

Did get the new water heater and the kids have a new playhouse.
    010.JPG

Have you ever seen one like this?

LAter  MoonRocky

5. Oh boy...I hate lift stations...they take a simple issue like drainage and make it difficult...

If the switch failed, it'd cause the pump not to turn on, so possibly overflow...makes sense...:)

Hopefully it's all smooth sailing...or in this case, smooth shitting...from here on in...:cool:

6. Hey gang ✌ just dropping by to say hola. I noticed a few faces still kicking It in here.

7. So what, you fuckers don't post in this thread anymore? Lame ass bastards.

8. Im kinda new to the thread.
    You old fuckers cant read the small print.LOL

You are the lame ass. Post something interesting.  How long has the lounge been around?

LAter MoonRocky

9. Nice to meet you Oldskoolgrower.

ROFL.  That was well played.

Nice to meet you as well.

11. Hello Everyone even you old foogies

12. Yea this place is pretty dusty lately....
    Actually drinking coffee today... Got the ol lady a Kureg, not Im drinkin the shit lolol

13. Little late, but I got caffeine in my system.

Just a quick confession...

I never heard of any thing about 420 till approx 3 years ago.
    Where was I??? Been lost in my world I guess. Smoking and toking
    for many years.  Still don't mean shit to me.

Maybe to old.

LAter  MoonRocky

14. From: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/april-20-is-marijuana-day-where-did-420-come-from

April 20 is the favorite day of the year for marijuana smokers -- after all, it is 4/20, and 420 is code for pot. But where did it come from?
    There are many theories as to why 420 came to represent pot. Some say it is from a Bible verse. Others say it was police code for pot possession. Or the number of active chemicals in marijuana. Teatime in Holland? How about Hitler's birthday?
    None of these theories is correct.
    The real story is actually quite simple -- a group of five students at San Rafael High School in California who called themselves the Waldos would meet outside the school at 4:20 every day to smoke pot.According to The Huntington Post, in the fall of 1971 the Waldos got word of an untended garden of marijuana. They agreed to meet at 4:20 one day to begin the search.
    "We would remind each other in the hallways we were supposed to meet up at 4:20. It originally started out 4:20-Louis and we eventually dropped the Louis," Waldo Steve, who didn't want to give his real name, told The Huffington Post in 2009.
    They searched for weeks for the crops. "We'd meet at 4:20 and get in my old '66 Chevy Impala and, of course, we'd smoke instantly and smoke all the way out to Pt. Reyes and smoke the entire time we were out there. We did it week after week," says Steve. "We never actually found the patch."
    But a new term was born. "I could say to one of my friends, I'd go, 420, and it was telepathic. He would know if I was saying, 'Hey, do you wanna go smoke some?' Or, 'Do you have any?' Or, 'Are you stoned right now?' It was kind of telepathic just from the way you said it," Steve says. "Our teachers didn't know what we were talking about. Our parents didn't know what we were talking about."
    But how did it spread beyond this group? Well, the Waldo's had connections to the Grateful Dead through other friends, and the group sometimes hung out with them in the hippie paradise of Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco. They used the term there, and it quickly spread throughout the community, and eventually beyond.
    So there you have it -- the origin of a term that is now known worldwide.

15. The whole 4/20 thing is stupid.

16. Aloha :love:
    It worked I almost smoked 3 plants since then :hide:

Eggs blow up in the microwave but it works on some movies :laughing:
    Aloha howz it sweet homer :hello:

Dude I searched famous authors who died of cancer for months and months after you left here. I'm glad you are ok!
    Looks like you're ^^back though, welcome! I hope you are doing better with your health!

17. Agreed. Its not even "code" anymore, and having an "International Pot Day" is pretty juvenile. Really I've always thought stoners should just take over St. Patricks day. OWN THAT SHIT lol. I mean it is the "Green Holiday". Everybody wears green - I'd rather smoke green than drink green beer anyway  :bongin: :metal: 

18. #89119 BuryMeInTrichs, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    Lights on in two minutes....... having a nice cup of coffee and a bong hit before hand