Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. :wave: Vaping is very nice with a coffee but now its time to get the bong out and really break the day :)
    Hope Ya'll are super groovy :bongin:

2. Better than getting into a fight with a horse sized "" chicken""

3. #89064 TheAnswer121, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    one of my diesel's ended up male :cry:  might chop it might wait and save some pollen :confused_2:

got 1 c99 just started preflower and the Deep Strawberry Diesel just starting to sex indicating that it is most likely female as well

2 White Russian Fems will be starting veg in the next couple days too

big things coming :yay:  just in time too, the stash is gettin bare :bongin:

4. High Folks :wave:

Happy Holidays ...   :yay: ..  sergio   :wave: 

I missed serg and freedom..    :confused:

5. Yoda !! Merry Christmas dude. I miss you too.:)

Give Doin a hug for me. Make it a long feely one.

6. #89067 Yoda, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014

Dude...  man been thinking of ya..  hope you and yours are well.

Give everyone hugs there and wish them a Merry Christmas from us.

Ill def take care of the doin hugs..  :ey:

ya know...  :poke:   if i could reach ya Id hug u to anyway..lol    been far  to long....Merry Chrstmas brother.. :)

7. Thanks IG for finding that. I knew I had read it as soon as I saw it on TV. Not bad for as much as I smoke and drink. :laughing:

Nice to see you Yoda! :hello: :love: and Sergi again! :yay: :love: And everyone else :wub:

Mele Kalikimaka Loungers :love: !

8. Merry Christmas All....
    I left a cookie out for Santa, it's gone...
    He's one Stoned Ass Jolly Man about now....

9. MERRY CHRISTMAS LOUNGE.

Left some pot cookies out for Santa... Hope the rest of his route went well :eek:

10. Merry Christmas to all the blades and bladies..

hope santa stuffed your socks...  :hello:

high sky, if , greentrails....workinman  :wave:

11. Merry Christmas Loungers :smoke: :smoking: :bongin: :hippie:

[​IMG]

12. :wave:

This fooking weather :(  no wonder I go through so much bud :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

13. So Ive been working about 55 hours a week, and working on the new place we just moved into. My day off:
    Got the leaking gutter sealed up, got 2 outlets (got 5 more to go, but I gotta go get GFCI outlets for the kitchen and I forgot a wall plate for the USB/AC outlet *BADASS BTW* - USB charging outlets right in the AC outlet. No more adapters :) ) and 5 light switches in including the two dimmers all installed. Got the wireless hooked up and the xbox online.. Got the new phone figured out (The biggest headache today - The Ol lady put my old one through the laundry), got the TV in the living room hooked up, the new digital thermostat installed and programmed, and laid the area rug in the living room..... Whew - I was a busy boy today :D

Me thinks its time for a fatty and a brewski :smoke:

14. H[​IMG]A[​IMG]P[​IMG]P[​IMG][​IMG]N[​IMG]E[​IMG]W   [​IMG]Y[​IMG]E[​IMG]A[​IMG]R

Lounger's

[​IMG]

15. good day folks .i wanna grow my own coffee too.

16. Happy 2015 :)  :poke:  :eek:  :bongin:
    2015 Sounds like a science fiction movie, never thought I'd be living in it :bongin:

17. Happy new year to my fellow farmers!  :)

2015 has arrived and a mere 3 months away from outdoor growing season. I hope you loungers had a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year! 
     As for me this morning, I am nutrturing one hell of a pot hangover from last night. I smoked up a half G of moonrocks. It was a miracle that I was a wake at midnight. Just coffee today thank you. No wake an bake for me.

May 2015 bring abundant blessings and bountiful harvests for all the blades on GC!

18. :wave:
    I said the same thing when I woke up but I had the bong out by lunch :)
    Not touching any of the dreaded alcohol though, that stuff is yucky and evil :bongin:

19. Happy New Year Blades!!!