Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. vaping lemon alien dog genetically crossed with Hawaiian skunk.... 27.1% thc-a

dope

2. As one of many who don't have access to such creative methods and samples; would you mind sharing what gives you confidence that the claim of a certain % is valid;  no disrespect intended, I'm genuinely curios having recently read in other threads of home kits for testing.

3. I am down to  my last gram. 2 joints. 1 for morning and 1 for the walking dead On AMC tonight.

yawn.jpg

4. I'm almost out too. We can :cry: together here til my plants finish if you like :laughing:

We had about 2 gallons worth in jars maybe a little more are down to maybe 1/2 a candle size jar. I have plants out again though so its all good :hello:

5. Happy Aloha Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has an amazing day! Enjoy your familes you are blessed if they are close by you! :love:

Aloha :love:

6. vaping an indica 'grape stomper' @ 23.7% thc-a

Attached Files:

7. Good Morning my fellow farmers! :)

I know i have been coming here ritualistically to make the same mudane post week after week, but my primary intention is to bring good vibes to all the growers in this forum because growing is such a huge part of the cannabis culture. I have much respect for my fellow grower. We love growing weed! It's almost a spiritual journey to do so. This is one of my fav forums on GC.

Anyway, this morning's wake and bake meditation sesh shall once again consist of 1 part Folger's crystals and 1 part Martain Kandy.

May all your harvests be bountiful.

OSS

8. Good morning fellow growers.  I've been away from GC for a long time and I felt like checking in again.  I had a great summer!  I'm not going to run out!  (But then, I haven't run out since I started growing under lights.) 

I grew some Original Afghain #1 crossed with something I took from a bud a friend bought at a N.M. dispensery.  I hit a a good nick with that one.  It doesn't take very much of it to give me attention deficit disorder.  I can't remember what I'm doing for mere than a couple of seconds.  She tasts good too! 

I've stopped growing DWC and am now using soil I make from a bunch of chicken litter with a lot of wheat straw, alfalfa, peat moss, gypsum, oyster shell, green sand, and phosphate rock turned into  the soil under it and then mixed with about 30% pumice.  .  I'm still learning this mixture's abilities and limitations but so far the plants seem to like it ok

As usual my veg tent is jammed up with too many different strains.  I've only got 12 of them going.  I really need to eliminate several of them and concentrate on about six or eight of them.

I like to start my day with Juanita La Lagrimosa, with her 11.53% CBD and 7.37% THC.  In spite of only having so little THC she gives a really good, nice clean, clear, energizing high that lasts well into the day.  And in my Vapir No2 one load will last 4 or 5 hours.  I like to finish my day with Critical Widow.  She is the most powerful strain I grow and will spoil any plans I might have made before vaping or smoking her.  In between Juanita and Critical Widow one of my favorites is still the mystery I got from a seed taken from a bud bought at a NM dispensary.  It was labled OG 18 but it isn't.  They don't know what it was either.  But it is good so I keep on growing it.  Another of my current favorites is Cinderella 99, a fine mid-day strain.

GC hasn't been remembering my password and I need to go through the hassle of recovering it every time I log in.  Its a giant PAIN IN THE ASS and if I have to do it every time I want to post I find it to be a deterrent.  If a mod reads this I hope they will have some idea why GC doesn't remember me.when I try to log in and can help me get it fixed.

9. http://www.thctestkits.com/
    or
    I know theres like some home test thats like hand held, but I donno how accurate it is, and I think it was some random facebook ad that I usually pay even less attention to.

10. A Little C99 for the evening.. :)

Attached Files:

11. nice

got 2 c99 just hit veg stage :D

12. Back up and at it. I killed the c99 roach and I am looking for something else. I've got a quart of Maui sitting here on the desk, I guess thats it.  :)

Maxwell House and Maui, Yummie...
    No onto todays plans. 

Off to Lowes for some stuff for the room, I'm hoping to find some vermiculite on the shelf somewhere, along with some hardware for the lights and a grommet kit to make a curtin. (The rooms to big and I want to gain the reflective surface of a wall next to the plants).

Then we'll seal the windows, hang the PANDA, and the lights, and move in the 6 automatics in.

Thats all starting once the rest of the world starts moving. For now, another cup of MH and a bowl of MW, and into the basement to burp jars, water plants and inspect the clones. 

13. C 99 is a good choice.  Its one of my favorites, but I prefer it in the earlier in the day as I find her energizing.  I like to finish my day with Critical Widow.  She is a real knock out.

I've never tried Maui.  I hope to sometime.

My favorite to begin my day is still Juanita La Lagrimosa.  She gives a wonderful high from 7.5%THC and anti inflamitory affects of her11.37% CBD. 

Have a nice day everybody.

14. Howdy Grasscity  :smoke:  Been quite a while since I've been here, how is everyone?

15. Nice to see you, CrazyPine.

Holy shit dude...:eek:

Awesome to see you CPA...:wave:

I hope things have been well with you...:)

17. Hindu Kush here...gonna deep freeze it soon...gettin bored with it....its fully cured anyway...break out some Acapulco Gold (that went deep purple...go figure) or some straight Oaxacan...beautiful buds...gonna be a whole new vibe after this super mellow Kush.

18. Nice to see you crazy and pothead :hello: :love:

19.  A whole new vibe for sure!  That stuff is really different from Kush.  Like night and day different! 

I hope you like it!

20. Thanks Sky!  Its nice to be back after such a long time away.