Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Good morning my fellow farmers! :)
      I brought coffee and doughnuts from the doughnut shop and a bowl of GSC for morning meditation/wake and bake. Passing along some good vibes for everyone's flower season especially outdoor. I think it's important in the battle for safest medicines that we be able to grow our own. Thats the true freedom that is mentioned in the Declaration of Independence. And for the entire world!

OSS

2. Puff puff and well hell... you know the rest...

[​IMG]

3. I'm with you...:smoke:

Feeling good...:cool:

4. I'm still doing what I do... just a lot quieter about it...But I do miss you guys... :( 

We all do dude...this place ain't what it used to be...the vibe started to change, people stopped coming around, now this thread is all but dead...:(

But...back in the day...:D

Made a lot of good friends here...:cool:

6. Oh hell no... don't make me have to come back here....I got these bitches vibe swingin. bunch of tea sippin slack ass weed grower"s really don't want me to come back!!! Make my coffee black with an extra scoop of worm castings... :wacko:   there's work to be done... :gc_rocks:

7. I miss you guys too.

Attached Files:

8. I just noticed.....who's post is on your computer screen?

9. wake and bake

Attached Files:

10. Hope all you blades feel like I do right now... :bongin: :smoking:  ( this place still has the cheesest smilies)

11. Good morning growers.  The coffee is good and the Vapir no2 is loaded with Critical Mass.  I'm out of my beloved Juanita La Lagrimosa for another month so I'm doing the next best thing that I have for starting the day.  My pheno of Juanita tests at 7.53% THC and 11.37% CBD.  She is a blessing for her pain relief and clear gentle high she give in the morning.  I can't wait for my next harvest!

I haven't been here for a really long time.  GC is fucking with me, making me recomer and change my password every time I log in so I haven't been coming in very often.  Its a pain in the ass!  but I miss you ;guys, so I came by to say hi.  Sorry to hear it isn't so nice in the lounge now.  I too have gotten to know and like some folks here.

My gorwing is going ok.  I'm working on my own strains of Critical Widow and Critical Kush and a high CBD strain based on Juanita La Lagrimosa and Original Afghani #1.

12. Im sober. And broke. Sucks to be me.
    Might end up moving to Pittsburgh thu. Been looking for work, and a new place. Its closer to the hospital for my son, and Im tired of living in the woods. Shits too far away and my meds are like 3X the regular price.
    Fkkn $35-$40 an eighth for a growing kit...If you can get it, is not my idea of a "good connect". At least there are regular prices here in the city, and its all just a phone call away :)

13. #88633 Old School Smoker, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    Good Morning my fellow farmers!   :)

This mornin's meditation shall consist of a hot cup of Foldger's coffee and a nice bowl of Hollywood Snow (26.3% THC). OP It's good to see you in here and I see you are still puffin on Little Jane the teary eyed girl! It's mid flower season for all the outdoor growers. I hope your ladies are getting nice and meaty.  I am comin off a t-break so the sunrise is gonna look mighty fine. Happy Labor Day America!

Peace to all

OSS

14. Sup growers.

Sippin some coffee, about to roll a blunt.

Bombing the house for fleas today. Buttoned up the closet nice and tight so plants won't be disturbed.

Flowering plant is at 850 ppm. Got just a few more weeks left.

Got 4 vegging as well, in 350ppm.

Sent from my ME173X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. :wave:  Mornin

There is such a thing as too much coffee :blink:

16. just topped off cup 2. Pot is about done now. Might get 1 more half cup. Blunts almost gone. About time for numero dos.

Lil mans having a ball playin in dirt and mud. Keeping him occupied for another hour and a half shouldn't be too difficult:p

I lost count of cups of coffee and joints.
    I switched to fruit juice and ice bongs now :bongin:

18. that's the healthy alternative;) and probably tastier.

Wish my downstem didn't break unexpectedly:(

Need to order a replacement soon

19. I'm missin my bong... can't really have a 3 foot glass piece at the hospital thu lol
    Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. soon will be the day, when not only are they accepted, but provided for you :smoke:

hope everything is alright, get well soon